I am doing two posts this evening, because I have too many photos to put into one blog. I've already written about the Art Crawl, so will just post the photos here for you to see. Check out the link for a quick video made by our Museum staff photographer. These were all taken by him, too.
http://video214.com/play/
And here are some of the photos:
Victor Prebor - 2nd place winner. $250.00
Aaron Cave, 1st place winner. $500.00















What fun! It looks like there was lots to see. I would have really enjoyed this.
ReplyDeleteWe have an art walk in the summer but this is a small village. But you have given me some ideas for the Wellness Festival in July.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the photos, Terri. Were there ribbons given to the art work too?
ReplyDeleteYou can see the blue ribbon - 1st place, and the red ribbon - 2nd place, in the photos above, but I don't think I have the 3rd place winner here.
DeleteLooks like it was lots of fun
ReplyDelete