Thanks to Annie for today's questions! You can join the fun HERE!
Home Sweet Home
Hello! Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where each week we ask you to consider 4 questions on various subjects. The goal is to get you thinking, considering, talking and getting to know yourself and other bloggers.
Be it ever so humble there is no place like home . Let's talk about homes okay?
1. In some places, people name their homes or properties. What would you name your home and why?
If you would not name it, why wouldn't you? How about Whisker Haven!! (Meow)
2. Are you more of a romantic or a pragmatist when it comes to your home or apartment's decor and color? I am definitely not a romantic, and I don't think I'm a pragmatist, either. I just want my home to be clean, organized, peaceful, and comfortable. Maybe that puts me somewhere between those two extremes.
3. Do you have enough room in your home? Storage space, kitchen cabinets? What would you add or subtract from your home? My home is perfect for me. I have lots of storage space and room for gatherings of friends and family.
4. Is your place really home sweet home? Would it be hard to leave it? Are you firmly rooted in your abode, or would you move if a better opportunity came your way? My home is my forever earthly home. There may come a time when I will need help, but I love my home and my neighbors and friends here in this 55+ community. It isn't for everyone, but I am so thankful Joe and I made the move when we did. I feel safe and comfortable right here in my "happy place".
Peace and Hugs!!
Why should I feel discouraged,
Why should the shadows come,
Why should my heart be lonely,
And long for Heaven and home,
When Jesus is my portion?
My constant Friend is He:
His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me;

I totally agree with all you posted, smiles. Have a great day Terri.
ReplyDeleteI am happy you and Joe found that home when you did as well. It certainly has been a wonderful safe haven for you, surrounded by good neighbors and friends. And a great place for your "Whiskers" friends to be safe and content as well. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteI like your Whisker Haven name! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm like you - somewhere between pragmatist and romantic.
Your home and wonderful neighbor have been a blessing!
and its Florida.... :)
ReplyDeleteYour home should be your happy place, Terri, and so, it is. Have a blessed day, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI like the name you chose for your home. We are considering buying a place in a 55+ community, so it is good to know that you like it!
ReplyDeleteWhisker Haven ... that's adorable! I can't see myself defined as either Romantic or a Pragmatist. Somewhere in the middle, yes!
ReplyDeleteI envy your storage space, but right here in the Slow Lane, near my kids is where I'm happiest. Blessed!
That is a cute name. I take it you gave cats! Our earthly homes should be our happy place to feel safe and secure. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteI always love reading about your community - it sounds like a great place to live!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to hear that you love where you are. I really like knowing people are happy. I think Whisker Haven would be a really cute name! Thanks for joining in!
ReplyDeleteThat's how I feel about our house. Many times a day I say, "Thank you, Lord, for our home." At some point we will probably need to do something about adding a ramp though.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your answers. The name you chose is cute. I think I could move into a community. I'm social though I also like having my space.
ReplyDelete