Thursday, October 26, 2023

Whimsical Fashion Fun...

There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
 Check out the gown and then pick the purse you like best to go with her dress.
It is all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are from The Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.


It's a little early for New Year's Eve events but that's the first thing I thought of when I saw this gown.  Of course, it would also work for a bride's maid dress (or MOB/G).  Anyway. she has three options for her purse.  Count down 1-2-3 and tell us which one you pick for the model.  It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!


My thoughts:  I wouldn't wear this dress now, but probably would have 40 years ago!  LOL  As for the purses, I will choose #3 and hope it has a handle hidden inside.  What are your thoughts?

Peace and Hugs!

Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!


14 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful dress!
    I was choosing a purse and then scrolled further to read you choice, and as usual we chose the same. Then I laughed at your comment about a handle because I thought that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure wish you lived next door, Mari. We would have such fun!!

      Delete
  2. And I totally agree with you and Mari above. I thought the exact same thing! I do love the dress...the color would be good for me too. Now, if I only had some place to wear it! Even 40 years ago I don't think I had any place to wear it! Just not a very formal person, I guess. But it's still fun to "dream". Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds all around... as previously called.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I can't imagine any bag other than #3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else. #3 is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny, it is the same color and sort of style Kelly is wearing to Andy's wedding in December. I would pick number 3 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress and I'd go with #3 too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have chosen purse #3 as well, but since you grabbed it first, I'll go with #2.

    ReplyDelete