I am linking up with Rebecca Jo at Knit By God's Hand for her Thankful Thursday meme! You can find Rebecca Jo HERE and join in!! What are you thankful for this week?
** I am thankful for a hubby who has been taking good care of me, even while he is still dealing with back pain and weakness in his left leg.
** I am thankful that he got injections in his back from Pain Management yesterday and is feeling a little better. His epidural (we hope) appointment isn't until November!
** I am thankful that I am feeling some better but am still resting and following the doctor's orders to not lift or over-exert myself.
** I am thankful to not need the opioid pills prescribed for me. Tylenol is doing the trick.
** I am thankful that we found a little meat market that has flavorful beef. The last few times we spent money on steak at Publix and at Sam's Club, we were so disappointed. Our Harvest Meat Market has good prices and the steaks we had for dinner last night were really good. Even better, the packages were BOGO so we have two more in the freezer to look forward to!
** I am thankful that Joe's client on the farm can be flexible and said skipping yesterday was fine. Hopefully, I'll feel more like riding along tomorrow!
** I am thankful that we can help our friend, Helen, get to a doctor's appointment today.
** I am thankful that my BFF Karen came through her surgery on Tuesday with the best news of all... NO CANCER! Praise God. Still praying for a good recovery!
** I am thankful for my friends here!! Thanks for your visit!! Peace & hugs.

I am thankful you are recovering nicely and your pain isnt severe. Continue to take it easy and you will heal faster. Happy Thursday.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading this list of thankfulness!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you + Joe are feeling better. Take it easy and rest.
ReplyDeleteWhen we think about it, Terri. We have a lot to be thankful for in life. I guess we don't say thank you often enough. Like the 9 lepers who forgot to come back and say thanx.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
So glad you came through with flying colors.... :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful list of things to be thankful for! I'm glad you and Joe are doing so well with the pain. That's always a worry these days. Glad too that I'm not the only one that often thinks meat doesn't always have much flavor these days. Vegetables don't always taste as good as they used to, either. Enjoy this down time and rest.
ReplyDeleteThese thankful Thursday posts remind me to be thankful for each blessing, Terri. Thank you for encouraging me in this way.
ReplyDeleteYou have lots to be thankful for in spite of the adversities that are in your life. I try to find the good in every day/circumstance, too.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great Thursday and both continue to improve healthwise. xo Diana
I didn't know you were sick, but I am so glad you are getting better. And what wonderful news about your friend...no cancer!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a blessed day.
That's such wonderful news about Karen! (YAY, Karen!) I'm glad to know - but surprised - you're being a good patient!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if Lakeland has a Food Outlet or Cost Plus, but we were pleasantly surprised to discover the most enjoyable cuts of meat there (v. Winn Dixie or Publix).
Wonderful news on all points! You, Joe and Karen. Do take it easy and you do have such a grateful heart! Someone recently told me about a local meat market and I need to go there and check it out. Have a lovely weekend and get well.
ReplyDeleteBeen keeping you in prayer, Terri. I am grateful for you and my other bloggy friends, smiles.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for your friend's news!!!! Cancer Free is always a miracle in its own rite!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh - good Joe taking care of you. I know he's happy to do it.
You may have mentioned - but what does Joe do that you all go to the farm?
He is a (semi) retired CPA who has a few clients who won't let him quit. The ranch is one of them. They are also friends now, after all these years.
DeleteWow, Terri, what a blessed week you've had! I'm thankful that you guys are both feeling better, and have such positive attitudes. That's the way to go!
ReplyDeletePersonally, I'm thankful that my mom is doing well enough that I could return home yesterday - talk about being worn out, but I'm starting to recover today.
Blessings!
All good reports, including the one about Karen. So glad you are doing well.
ReplyDelete