Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday Stealing Q & A...















1. The first thing you wash in the shower? My face.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? LOL... I don't own a hoodie.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Any time, any place!

4. Do you plan outfits? Yes, even now that I'm retired.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? I feel good. My knees hurt, but I feel good.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? There is a red pen on my side table.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I never remember my dreams.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.

9. What are you craving right now? I've been craving tacos from Taco Bell for days.

10. Do you floss? Rarely.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Yum!! Sausage & cabbage stirfry; veggie soup!

12. Are you emotional? I cry at movies and I cry if someone else is crying. Yes.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not that I recall.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I bite dipped ice cream. I lick soft serve.

15. Do you like your hair? I have always hated my hair. Now, it is what it is and I don't care anymore.

16. Do you like yourself? I love myself all the time. Sometimes I don't always like myself.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes, I would.

18. What are you listening to right now? A show on TV about monster trucks. Waiting for a baseball game to start.


19. Are your parents strict? My parents were strict with me. Not so much my younger siblings.

20. Would you go skydiving? No way. Not even when I was younger and my knees worked.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, I do! I have it often with fresh fruit.


22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes.

23. Do you rent movies often? No, unless you count paying monthly for Netflix.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Nope. Not a sparkly kind of person. I have a sign that says "Cat Hair is my Glitter" and there is cat hair everywhere! Does that count? Heehee.


25. How many countries have you visited? Canada and Italy.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, back in my tween days.

27. Ever been on a train? Yes, several times.

28. Brown or white eggs? Doesn't matter. I by Eggland Brand and they are white.

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Indeed I do. Galaxy S8. Love it.

30. Do you use chapstick? Every day, several times a day.


Thanks to Bev Sykes for this week's Sunday Stealing questions! You can find her HERE to join in!!



Thanks for your visit today! Wishing you a blessed Sunday! Peace & hugs!








15 comments:

  1. I wouldnt skydive either! Curly hair is always my cross to bear as well. My senior trip in high school was on a train to Washington, D.C. I am very emotional and cry at the drop of a hat! Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have met quite a few famous artists from my years at the Museum, but my cousin (I've mentioned many times before) is Justin Chambers (Alex on Grey's Anatomy).

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed your answers. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvin and I are going to have to break down and look into Netflix!! All our retired friends subscribe to it. Right now I am checking out movies at the library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We watch Netflix and AcornTV more than network TV these days.

      Delete
  5. What kind of questions are these?

    1. The first thing you wash in the shower? Come and join me and find out!

    3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No. My dog just kissed me as I came into the house. I would NOT kiss him, ever! The last person I kissed was Mrs Murgatroid. Her funeral was this morning.

    6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? Just sat on a cactus by accident.

    8. Did you meet anybody new today? The nurse after the accident.

    That's all I'm prepared to answer.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surprised how many of us don't remember our dreams. Skip the Taco Bell. I'm assuming they all have the same food and the tacos at ours have changed and are not very good at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No skydiving for me, either! And I do cry at movies. I used to embarrass my kids at the theater. Lol!
    Blessings, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I even cry at happy movies! Must be all that surround sound and larger than life imagery overwhelming my senses.
    My phone's a Samsung Galaxy 8, too. I loved it up 'til about 2 weeks ago when the microphone's gone kaput and my callers keep asking, "Hello, are you there? You're breaking up." A new model's out of the question right now, so I may have to resort to texting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed learning more about you! Memes are a lot of fun,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well now, those were fun. You didn't say who the celebrity was. I cry easily, too. Why is it funny that you don't own a hoodie? 😜I would eat lunch with George W. I would have lots of questions for him. He has a fantastic library in Dallas which I have visited a couple of times. My curly hair is a problem in humidity, so Florida would never work for me. No skydiving here. And I have visited several countries and am glad because we don't travel far from home these days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No sky diving for me either! I'm an easy crier too and I would eat lunch with George W. I'm the oldest and my parents were strict with me. I told my siblings I trained the parents so they were a bit looser with them!
    I enjoyed your answers on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes, I would."

    😂 me, too, but I bet he would steal our french fries!

    ReplyDelete