- I am thankful that I've gotten five hours straight sleep the last two nights! Coughing makes sleeping hard sometimes and nothing I take for a cough, including the codeine prescription cough medicine the doctor gave me, has worked. Joe says he doesn't even hear me coughing with his hearing aids out. That's good, at least.
- I am thankful that we have had two weeks with no appointments or commitments that required us to be somewhere at a certain time (until today, anyway). It has made recovering from this horrid nastiness a little easier.
- I am thankful for so much more!! Blessed.
The April Challenge...
#26 Things you'd say to an ex
I really only have one 'serious' ex and that is my first husband. We were married 10 years plus a few months when we split. He was my high school sweetheart. It was years after our split and he was married and I was married to Joe when I saw him at my brother's funeral. He and my brother remained friends after our marriage ended and that was okay. Our divorce wasn't full of hate or hurt. I actually hugged him, asked how he was and introduced him to Joe. No big deal. Our split was good for both of us. When I received my annulment from the Catholic Church so Joe and I could be married in the church, I sent a copy to him and his wife because I knew that she was Catholic. She wrote me a thank you note. All very civil. I guess this can be added to the thankful list!!
And I am thankful for YOU and your visit today! Peace & hugs!!

Things you'd say to an ex:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pulwa9s7Q_4
God bless.
I am thankful you are so much better and able to sleep without coughing so much....hope your day goes well.
ReplyDeleteSleep and coughing don't go well together. Glad you were able to get some sleep. Feel better.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling some better and getting more rest. It takes a long time to completely get over those bad coughs. We are blessed! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are on the mend.. The codeine cough medicine was a big help for me and did the job.... I guess I was lucky...Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that Amelia and Nick remain cordial in raising Kendall and Landon. Both are remarried and seem to be happy so that is a win win for sure.
ReplyDeleteHow well I remember (and loathe!) those awful throat spasms! You may already be aware of this, but a few years ago a pharmacist noticed my scrutinizing the array of cough medicines and asked: "You are taking them with a full glass of water, right?" Well, no. I always made sure not to drink, to ensure it coated my tonsils good. Who knew?
ReplyDeleteIsnt it nice when your calendar is clear - ESPECIALLY from doc appointments!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad your getting some rest now with that cough too!
It's good that you can be civil with your "ex". So many people can't say that. You are a good person, Terri!
ReplyDeleteStay on that road to recovery from the horrible cough/cold you've had!
I'm so glad you got 5 hours of sleep last night - maybe it will be even more tonight.
ReplyDeleteI'm also glad you and your ex are civil. It's rare, but so much better that being hateful!
Oh, wow, Terri, that was definitely the right thing to do regarding your ex and his new wife. Forgiveness is everything!
ReplyDeleteAnd I, too, am grateful for so many things on a daily basis. A gratitude attitude is the way to go.
Blessings to you!
The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
ReplyDeleteดูหนังออนไลน์