Wishing you and yours a blessed day and week ahead!
April Challenge...
#29 What you did for your most recent birthday...
My birthday was in December we didn't do anything too special. Helen and Cheryl took us out to dinner and had a cake for me back at Helen's house. It was lovely. Joe had been in the hospital the week before with that blockage, so having our friends take over the celebration was extra nice!
Thanks for peeking in today!! Peace & hugs!



On my last birthday I was one year older. I was reminded of it in the Birthday Cards I received.
ReplyDeleteAlso, they say elephants never forget. That is not true. I have never received a birthday card from an elephant.
God bless.
Just cant beat good friends! I know that was a sweet gesture on their part and helped you celebrate.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day! Beautiful here with so many things in bloom. What I loved most about the North. The wonderful Spring days...
ReplyDeleteSunday blessings to you too, Terri, and happy birthday! It may not be your birthday today, but it's someone's birthday and you should be happy.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful friends....what would we do without them??
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat picture, reflecting the happiness on everyone's faces! Happy Sunday blessings to you and Joe!
ReplyDeleteThat was such a pretty cake! Nice picture of all of you too!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy, joyful week. Wow in the previous post that hot tub looks so nice.... Hope Joe's back is better soon. My hubby has the same probs with the flare ups. You guys look like you enjoy your home so much, it doesn't seem like a year or more. hugs, LJ
ReplyDeleteThe content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
ReplyDeleteดูหนังออนไลน์