Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday Stealing Q & A.....




The Cannon Fodder Questions







Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog
authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner 
of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting 
and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. 
In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a 
link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying 
"Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global
 players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less 
repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post.












We found this gem from a blogger called Woozie at his previous blogTome
He explains that he's 18, and obviously he uses a rather unusual avatar. We aren't 
doing anything but stealing the meme. Woozie admits he stole this meme, but doesn't 
say from where. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as 
we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.Please "like" us on Facebook!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday StealingThe Cannon Fodder Questions


1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now?
No little grandbabies to kiss on and I can kiss on Joe whenever I want!

2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
I'm on the computer, reading my book, or sleeping!

3. What are you listening to right now?
Basketball is on - Final Four.

4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
Not a fan, no, but I'm usually happy for rain.

5. Do you believe in perfect?
No such thing.

6. Are you a jealous person?
No, I don't think so.

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
That I had a whole bunch of work to get done. Still unpacking.

8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
It depends on what kind of day I've had. I always thank Jesus for the day, though.

9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life?
Yes, I feel very blessed.

10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are?
People usually think I am younger than I am.

11. Do you think men truly understand women?
Heck no!!

12. How about women understanding men?
I think we have a better understanding of men than they do of us.

13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful?
Not that I'm aware of. I have no delusions about my looks.

14. What is one fact about the last person that called you?
It was a co-worker about a problem at work (called on Saturday night). He is
very conscientious and can be trusted to do what needs to be done so I don't
have to go in.  Blessed.

15. Other than your current one, tell us about the longest relationship you have
 had either a romance or a particular, good friend.
My BFF Elaine and I have been friends since we were about 10 years old, so
over 50 years!

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please consider liking 
WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Link when you have posted. Stop back and
visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! 
Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

Thanks to Bud for this week's Sunday Stealing!!  Join the fun HERE!

Happy Sunday!  Thanks for your visit here today!  Peace & hugs.






7 comments:

  1. I hope you have a beautiful SONday friend...{{smiles}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great response to #8, Terri. SS is shaping up to be my favorite meme of the week.
    Wishing you and Joe a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love to learn more about you Terri! Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed another Sunday Stealing with you - always enjoy your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers.... I have a long time friend, too... known each other since we were 5!💜

    ReplyDelete