Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Foto Friends....


Joe has been having some nausea these past few days and we've been a little concerned about it.  He actually cancelled two of his therapy sessions because of his upset stomach.  We figured it was one of the new medicines, but not knowing which one or what to do about it, we've been waiting for his appointment (this coming Monday) with his cardiologist.  Today, because he cancelled another therapy session, the nurse surprised him with a visit. He took vitals and reviewed the meds and right away knew which one was causing the problem...Digoxin.  He told Joe to not take it the next few days and to ask the cardiologist about it on Monday.  Joe feels better already...and so do I.

I don't really have any new photos to share on this Friday Foto Friends, except for my new top that I bought to wear to Gala this Saturday.


It doesn't even look gold in this picture, but it is gold. There is a shell under the jacket.  It's by Alex and was marked down 75% at Dillards. I only shop sale and clearance racks, so was thrilled about this.  Even marked down it was $55.00.  I'm sure it's left over from holiday apparel.

Here are a couple more photos I don't think I've posted before....

 Our beautiful Lake Morton, with a gathering of water birds.

Our spoiled rotten Vinny.  If he wasn't so cute.....

I will be linking up with Deb HERE if you want to join in on this Friday Meme. Thanks Deb!

Wishing you a good Friday and I thank you for your visit today!  Peace & hugs.



12 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time this weekend. Yes, your cat is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that the nurse may have found the reason for Joe's nausea. The top is lovely. I hope you two have a wonderful time. Love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the nurse figured out what was making Joe sick.
    Vinny is a cutie.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad the nurse came and found the medicine that was causing Joe to be sick. I am looking forward to hearing about and seeing the pictures from the Gala. Have a great time....your top is so pretty and you will look elegant in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad the nurse stopped by and that Joe is feeling a little better, and that he has an appointment on Monday. Your new jacket is beautiful, but you know how to pick jackets! I loved the last one too. Vinny is so cute and reminds me of our Tommy, whom I still miss. :-(( Have a wonderful weekend. I pray for you two daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers. They are being heard above and we feel them in our hearts. Thank you.

      Delete
  6. I love Dillards sales & clearance - you can rack up!
    Glad they found the pill causing the nausea. I hate medicines that make you feel worse :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the Lord for good caregivers. So glad the nurse was able to pinpoint the med causing the nausea. The top to wear to the Gala is gorgeous...be sure and get pics of you and Mr. Joe all dressed up. And, that cat....yellow cats are my favorite. Thanks for linking up...have a great weekend! (P.S. my moon pics really are a bit creepy...LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a blessing the therapist stopped by anyway to check on Joe. Wonderful that he's already feeling better. Love your top, you're going to look so pretty for the Gala, hope you have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHHHHH I bet it conflicted with the other stuff he is taking, Terri...keeping him and you in prayer. Your blouse looks so pretty. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like that to - it'll look so nice with your black skirt! Glad Joe is feeling better and that nurse was on the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pesky meds! They help in so many ways and at the same time bring up other problems! I'm glad the nurse was able to help Joe with the nausea.

    ReplyDelete