Friday has arrived!!
There was a local video contest awhile back, and a couple of high school students made a video about Polk Museum of Art, where I work! It won one of the prizes and we are very proud! Here is the short video. I would love for you to watch! I can't get it to load or embed, so I'll have to give you the link (sorry!).
Video on Polk Museum of Art - Please Watch!
I wish you a good weekend! Thanks for stopping by. Peace & blessings!

Nice to see where you work! Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome and I too am glad it is Friday.
ReplyDeleteI watched the winning video. The students did a great job!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job on the video!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, both Walmart and Dollar General make a magnetic curtain rod that could also hold yard flag!
Terri, I enjoyed the student's video of your museum. What a fun place that must be to work! So inspiring! Thanks for sharing this piece of your daily life!
ReplyDeleteYour museum is fantastic! There is a little of everything and those who visit will definitely enjoy. Love to see where you work and know you like being part of it all.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very good video. I like the people they interviewed. They have enthusiasm that shows on their faces and in their eyes. Beautiful place where you work. Your custodial people keep it looking very shiny!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely look a Polk Museum. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteTerri, I LOVED the video!! What a beautiful museum. Work may not be fun, but the environment is sure lovely. I'd really like to see this in person some day. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed. Awesome video and it looks like a great museum. would love to visit someday!
ReplyDeleteCool beans!!!! Blessings
ReplyDeleteBeautiful place to work! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteStopping by to say hello and leave off a hug.
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff...pretty area, and impressive museum. Happy weekend to you Terri.
ReplyDeleteAmazing art pieces and what an interesting and great place to work. Thank you so much for sharing the video...the museum is beautiful. Hugs
ReplyDeleteVery nice....
ReplyDelete