Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits....

Good Tuesday morning!  I really have nothing to post, but found a few cute (to me) photos to share as part of my Tuesday Tidbits.

We were given a gift card to Bonefish Grill, and took advantage last night. I can stay carb-free easily at Bonefish! I had grilled tilapia, broccoli, and a mixed veggie dish. While Joe had the Bang Bang Shrimp, I had a salad. It works if you work it! I was happy to not cook last night, too!  I did miss the Bang Bang, though. Love that stuff!

 
 Tonight is my facial night. I go every four weeks. My appointment was actually last Thursday, but I had to change it because of the funeral for our neighbor. She was able to get me in tonight, so I'm not off track. I also get my hair trimmed, just before my facial appointment. Pampering is good for you now and then!

I'm listening to The Association on my Spotify, right now. Haven't listened to their music in a long time. Kind of nice. "Cherish" just finished. What a great song!

I actually had a productive day at work yesterday, and need another one today. I'm slipping through blogs at lunch and in the evening. Sometimes I'm not leaving a comment, though. This month will soon be over. It's just a busy time with quarterly reports, year-end, and the audit.
 
I think I am not going to make it to 10 tidbits, today. I didn't put the number in my blog title on purpose. Wish I had more to write about, but this is about all there is today. It is HOT and HUMID here in central Florida this week. Drippy hot. Another good reason to speed through July! Ha!

Thanks for stopping by! I wish you a good Tuesday! Love & blessings!






14 comments:

  1. Good for you on the supper choices!!! You can have a taste of a treat now and then but am glad you are off on the right track. My husband is unable to have a taste of anything. It's a catalyst to eat the whole thing! I sure hate it when friends leave Earth before us - - - not that I am ready to go - - - but we miss them. There is visitation at the church tonight for the husband of a good church friend. As for the weather, summer is not my favorite either cuz of the humidity - - but we have been fortunate because it has been tolerable lately. It won't last forever but am enjoying it while I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your supper sounds delicious! Good for you for making it work for you because you work it! Kudos, Girlfriend!

    I loved the cute pictures of the kittens. I'm a cat lover also, even though we don't have one.

    Have a wonderful Tuesday, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to pamper yourself now and then. Glad everything at work is going smoothly. As they say, tie a knot and hang on...it will be August soon enough. Have another nice day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Terri! Sounds like you are keeping on track with the healthy eating! Can you send some of that motivation to me please? LOL...I am struggling. I've never ate a Bone Fish. We have one not too far away from us. I should try it out. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was in high 80's yesterday + today will be the same. I will be taking it easy in the AC. Stay cool + have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have got to get back on track with the no/low carbs eating. I do really well for a while and then, before I know it, I'm back at eating the stuff I shouldn't. I had my first ever mani/pedi with Molly when she got her new job and I LOVED it! Now, I'l be pampering myself every month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I assume bang bang shrimp is spicy, but is it breaded too? Is that what gives it carbs?

    I haven't had a facial in 4 or 5 years. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lightly breaded with a very spicy sauce. It is delicious!

      Delete
  8. It's always a good thing to pamper ourselves once in awhile. I go for the massage, which I haven't done in quite awhile.
    The Bonefish Grill sounds like my kind of place.
    You have a restfull evening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. {sad face} I am allergic to shrimp. However, I do like Tilapia. Hot and humid here in upstate NY too..have a great evening..Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hug your cat and get your facial you lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never had a facial, but I love getting my hair trimmed! It makes me feel like a new woman :)

    Any night I don't have to cook is a GREAT night--no matter what I'm eating!

    I love the Association, too. They made some great music, didn't they? Love their harmony.

    Have a great Tuesday--and yes, I'm ready to speed through July--and August, too. Southern heat and humidity is unbearable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is the weather less hot and humid in August? I'm sitting here feeling a nice cooling breeze come through my open windows. Great sleeping weather! I wish every night in summer was like the ones we've been having.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A facial sounds wonderful - I've never had one.
    I like your sign about hugging your cat. :)

    ReplyDelete