Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Good thoughts for Onyx.....
If we are connected on Facebook, you know that our sweet Onyx kitty is sick and at the Vet today. He was fine, then yesterday, spiraled down real fast. I seriously thought we
might find him gone this morning. Dr. Jill thought his kidneys were failing, and that meant some serious trouble. After the blood work, she called Joe to tell him that all the blood work came back fine, except for the obvious infection (still), and he is dehydrated. So, he has IV fluids today and tonight, and got a shot of antibiotics. Hoping we can bring him home tomorrow. We've been fighting something with him for a couple of years. I just wish the Doc could figure it out and make it go away. I'll keep you posted....and thanks for sending good thoughts and positive energy his way! I've been asking St. Francis to intercede!!
Vinny is relaxing with us on the sofa again tonight, but we had to bring him out here. He does seem to be more comfortable and confident each day. Lilly really wants to play with him and she keeps working on it. Lucy just doesn't like anyone, and Cookie just wants to be left alone. Lilly is his best option for a buddy. Hope they get it worked out soon!
Cats, cats....thanks for "listening"!!
So many of my new blogger friends post thoughtful words, wonderful recipes, great photography... I post about cats, laundry, and cleaning the house! Keeping your friendship is a blessing I do not take for granted! Seriously!
Looking forward to our son and daughter-in-law getting here on the 25th or 26th. We will get Tristan, too, so he can spend time with his dad and step-mom. We'll have some fun. No plans yet, but easy to find things to do around here.
Thanks for stopping by! I wish you a good Wednesday! Peace, love & hugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope things go well for Onyx and he gets to come home. So glad Vinny is settling in!
ReplyDeleteYour Onyx sounds a lot like our cat, Magic. I truly hope Onyx gets to come home soon and will be just fine.
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear Vinny is more comfortable.
Happy Wednesday to you and all your kitty family.
ReplyDeleteYou post cats and everyone knows I post lots of dog photos on facebook. I usually post something about my week here - nothing usually very exciting, but it's what I know. Hope Onyx gets to come home soon, and the cause of his infection is discovered and treatable.
ReplyDeleteI am soooooooooo far behind - forgive me - I hope he is okay now. I will read the rest of your blogs. sandie
ReplyDelete