I am so happy it is Friday. Some weeks go by in a flash and others just seem to drag. This week has been dragging!!
I had lunch with my dear friend, Shirley, today. We went to a little diner, in an obscure place not far from the Museum where I work. Cozy Oaks Restaurant. The food is really good, and I had a Reuben sandwich, which was yummy! Don't even ask me about the WW points.
Onyx, our sick kitty, is happy to be home from the animal clinic, but he is still very sick. He did sleep on my pillow last night, and was purring his little heart out. Purring can mean contentment, or sickness. I think it was some of each. Makes me sad when we can't figure out what is wrong and make him better. Waiting on those tests to come back from the lab.
Our new cat, Vinny, has made himself at home now, and has sort of made friends with Lilly, so great progress with him. He no longer has his own litter box and feeding area - he has joined in at the community diner and facilities! LOL That makes me happy!
Joe and I are going to pay a little visit to our favorite Italian market, over in St. Pete, tomorrow. Mazzaro's, here we come!
Friday, June 14, 2013
Random Five Friday....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know you haven't had an easy week. It flew by for me. I'm just hoping the same doesn't happen to the summer.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a nice weekend, with Onyx getting better and Vinny still settling in. I plan on resting, resting, and maybe resting! I am so weary of going to doctors, etc. lol
ReplyDeleteI was wondering why I wasn't getting notices when you put out a new post. I guess I had not joined your site since I started the new blog. I joined just now though so hopefully I will know now when you post.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry sweet Onyx is not getting any better. I don't think I knew that you have Vinny.
I hope you have a very nice, restful weekend.
Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Hugs for you and some nose kisses for Onyx and Vinny
I hope they can find what's wrong with Onyx and help the poor little kitty. I'd like a report after your shopping at the Italian market.... what you purchase there. Just curious. You have a good weekend. Hope the next 2 days will drag on. :)
ReplyDeleteTell Joe hello! sandie
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear Vinny is feeling at home. Sorry to hear Onyx isn't doing better. Poor kitty. *hug*
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend - your Italian market sounds like great fun, wish I could join you. Sending good wishes for your kitty family. :)
ReplyDelete