Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day Two - Road Trip May 2013


We had a very full and busy day! I will post photos later, for a visual tour of what we saw, but we had a great time today with three of our nieces and the boyfriend of one.  We met them for lunch, toured the Savannah College of Art & Design Art Museum with them, then met them later for dinner at Saigon Bistro.  We will meet the girls in the morning, for breakfast.

Joe and I toured Old Savannah this morning, the City Market, and two of the three buildings of the Telfair Museum. We had a wonderful time!!  More tomorrow!!




Carly D'Orsaneo, Haley D'Orsaneo, Stephen (Gina's boyfriend), and Gina Keller (her mom is a D'Orsaneo).  Of course, you recognize Joe and me, hiding in the back!!

9 comments:

  1. You look very happy - like you are having a great time. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice-looking group. Enjoy your breakfast and time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Can't wait to see more. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we meet, I want to know about Savannah and if you toured on your own or with one of the bus/trolley companies. We plan to visit there sometime. I hope your entire trip is as happy as you look in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful young ladies. It runs in the family? :) I'm glad you're having a good time. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are still having a good trip! I've never been to Savannah, but I've heard that it's beautiful and historic, and I'd like to go there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Terri - it's great to finally find your blog! I've been so frustrated with Google plus, because you comment on my blog, but I can't follow your comments back to your blog. Anyway - Maple Lane blog helped me find you. :)
    I love the look of your blog and am glad you're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun!

    I've been out of town, too, and I took a bunch of pictures. Only they are buildings and not people. LOL

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for stopping by, i am about an hour away from lakeland.. at this time i can't follow any other blogs, and i hope your feelings will not be hurt. i had to cut way back on my blogging because i was spending 4 to 6 hours a day doing it.

    ReplyDelete