Thursday, May 2, 2013
Throwback Thursday
My search for a throwback photo took me into my 2001 folder on Picasa. Since our lovely granddaughter will be graduating from college this year, and I posted an old photo of Tristan last week, I will post a photo of Lauren this week.
This picture was taken at Busch Gardens, in the summer of 2001. We were in the sky-lift, going over the Serengeti part of Busch Gardens, Tampa. Lauren used to come visit us every summer, for two weeks. She got on the airplane and came here all by herself. When she turned 12, and could fly without being registered as a juvenile, she was thrilled! Very independent and practically fearless! We always had so much fun with her. Here is our little sweetie!
And here she is, last year as Bride's Maid, at her mom's wedding....
We are very proud of Lauren (and Tristan)!
Wishing you a wonderful Friday!! Finally Friday!! Peace, love & hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She was a lovely young lady back then, and still is today. I know you are proud of her.
ReplyDeleteShe is a very pretty young woman. Isn't it great being a grandmother? These little ones are such a joy to have and watch grow up.
ReplyDeleteI checked the map to find Xenia. I couldn't remember where it was. We're 114 miles to the north-west, just east of the IN state line. That would mean another 2+ hrs. drive for you. Like you said... "fiddlesticks".
Carol, if our time in Ohio wasn't so limited, I would drive up your way. Maybe next time (if you don't make it to Florida before then!).
DeleteShe is lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty young lady. Love the pictures, Teri!
ReplyDeleteThey sure grow up fast, don't they? We just got a call last night from our goddaughter who was playing something for us on the keyboard we gave her. She's taking piano, but they don't have an actual piano at the house. So she's using Mr. Magpie's keyboard his mother gave him! She was so proud of herself, and the amazing thing is, she plays well. She is practicing which is 9/10's of the battle.
Will you get to see this grand any time soon? I hope so!
Sending hugs this morning and aplogies if you get two posts from me. Blogger is at it again. I switched something a few weeks ago, and it keeps switching back. Then I have to copy the post and repost it because I have no spot for comments. So if you get two from me on your reader, click on the latest one. LOL
XO,
Sheila
P.S. And I noticed I spelled "Terri" wrong. Sorry! If it makes you feel better, I type so rapidly that sometimes I don't spell my own name correctly. LOL Humiliating. ;-)
ReplyDeleteNo worries, Sheila! I spell my own name wrong now and then, too! Yes, we will see Lauren soon!
DeleteI'll bet it seems like yesterday she was a little girl. She is a lovely yound lady.
ReplyDeleteThey grow up so quickly. She is a lovely young woman.
ReplyDeleteThey grow up so very, very fast! Praise God for the wonderful times and memories you have shared.
ReplyDelete