Monday, February 18, 2013
I have so much fun looking for cute cat photos/sayings to post here! This one kind of expresses my feelings this morning! Actually, our power was off last Friday for a couple of hours, so the electric company could do some work in the neighborhood. They gave us notice that it would happen, and happily it happened while I was at work. Joe had to deal with resetting all the clocks in the house, my alarm clock included. I always set my phone alarm for 10 minutes after my alarm clock, just in case I fall back to sleep (which has happened a couple of times). I followed my usual routine last night, and nearly jumped to the ceiling this morning, when my very loud and obnoxious phone alarm went off! What happened to the regular alarm? Joe forgot to set it for PM, so the AM and PM was reversed. My 5:00 AM alarm would not have gone off until 5:00 PM. Sigh. I'll need to fix that tonight! Shutting off the obnoxious phone alarm is my incentive to get up in the morning. I don't want to hear it again anytime soon! LOL
I've had a good day at work. The January financial reports are all done and distributed to key staff and the executive Board members. Done! Tomorrow, I begin to work on next year's budget.
We enjoyed the season finale of Downton Abbey last night, but I was sad to see Matthew get killed off in an auto accident. The new season (4) will most likely begin with a funeral, I guess. We will watch Revenge tonight, since we have to tape it to watch Downton.
That's about all I have to share today. I'm happy to see some friends back on-line, after being gone on vacations or away due to sickness. Our connections here are special, and our 'regular' bloggers are missed when absent for whatever reason. So welcome back - you know who you are!!
Wishing you a good evening! Peace, love & hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

At least you didn't oversleep! Luckily computers and some other appliances reset themselves. I hate having to reset clocks, but hate them flashing at me or sounding off more.
ReplyDeleteUgh I hate resetting everything. My answering machine just constantly blinks cause it is such a pain to reset it. At least you didn't oversleep. lol
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful those alarm clocks have retired as I have. You will enjoy it too when you make that decision. It is scary when they go off unexpected, like phone calls in the night. You are such a good employee, they wont let you retire there at the museum! lol Hope you have a good Tuesday. BTW, I enjoy those cat funnies you find too!
ReplyDeleteI got the biggest laugh out of your alarm situation!! LOL!! That is something that I would do.
ReplyDeleteWell I am one of the ones you are talking about me when you say, welcome back! I am so happy to be back and catching up with everyone..I missed you so much!
I always hit the snooze button...too many times...then I am rushing around to make it to the school before the tardy bell goes off!
ReplyDelete