Thursday, May 29, 2025

Whimsical Fashion Fun on May 29th...

 There isn't a linky, and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and decide which shoes go best with the dress.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing.
Photos are from the Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.

She'll need some shoes to wear with her 1950s cocktail dress... That's what the caption for this dress said. Count down 1-2-3 and tell us which shoes you like best for her night out. It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!


My thoughts:  I'm not sure I would call this a cocktail dress, 1950s or not, but it is pretty and I do like purples.  As for the shoes, I'm going with #3 this week.  What are your thoughts?
Peace and Hugs!

In nothing be anxious; should Jesus delay
His strength will be thine till the end of the day.
His arm thou canst lean on; His Spirit will cheer;
Then, wherefore be anxious, press on without fear.


12 comments:

  1. It looks more like an Easter dress to me! Since I don't do "cocktails", that's probably where I'd wear it...to church! And yes, shoe #3 looks like the most comfortable choice. It's a very pretty dress, but definitely not what I'd consider a cocktail dress either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, I'm kind of glad I can't fit into any of these things though, ha, not that I'd actually wear this dress, but some of the ones you post are gorgeous. I love #2 shoes, again, glad I can't wear these things (I have feet that only like sneakers and Birkenstocks...)...because I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lovely dress. I am going with #3 because the color looks like it matches the purple in the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always fun seeing these vintage dresses. I like my jeans, but I kind of wish people dressed up more often. I choose #3 too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had a thin enough waist for that style dress but i did dream... #3 shoes for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kind of fun, no-rules style game is a great way to mix up fashion inspiration. What made you pick #3 over the others?

    ReplyDelete
  7. #3 is a closer match to the purples in the dress, so I'll go with that one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did anyone have that small of a waist? lol I like number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the style of #1, though I'm not sure the color is a real close match.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thinking this dress is more suited for a garden party. I, too, like #3.

    ReplyDelete