Thanks to Joyce for today's fun!! You can be a Hodgepodger by clicking HERE!
Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 602
2. If you could plan the perfect girls' weekend getaway, where would you go and what would be on the agenda? Do you have anything like this on your calendar in the next few months? Well, it's not a weekend getaway, but Susan, Mali, and I are going to the Webster Flea Market this coming Monday! A very fun girls' day out!!
3. What's the most unique item in your refrigerator right now? Maybe the Chow Chow that I bought at the craft fair a week ago. It is very tasty!!
4. In this season of your life, what do you find most challenging? Motivation! LOL
5. Do you collect anything? If so, why that? I do not collect things these days, unless you can count recipes on Pinterest and/or books on my Kindle. No shelf space required!!
6. Insert your own random thought here. Not random, but I picked two more tomatoes yesterday!! Woot woot!!

Fresh from the vine tomato-yum! I think motivation in this season is a real challenge. There's likely nothing that you absolutely have to do (well maybe a few things, but not a lot) so there's a lot of space to fill. I think when you work you're more efficient in other areas of your life, or at least I feel like I was. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteMotivation, WoW, I can relate to that!! Mine left a while back and refuses to return. Enjoy your girls day out, sounds like fun. BTW, we have a Webster here too, a little area just outside of Houston.
ReplyDeleteYour tomatoes just keep on coming! Enjoy the upcoming flea market with your friends, Terri. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteHello! Wow, how do you have tomatoes already! There’s not much that tastes better than a tomato fresh off of the vine. Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteWe have a nearly year-round growing season and I have them in a raised bed.
DeleteYour thumb is now green - how cool that you have tomatoes!! I love a good chow chow - yum! Hope you are having a great day!
ReplyDeleteProviding I could do something fun (like the flea market), it would have to happen before Noon. My motivation -- actually both of ours -- disappears once we have lunch. It would be nice if one of us could incentivize the other. It's actually a comfort knowing I'm not the only one!
ReplyDeleteSo, your garden is producing tomatoes - Awesome. So, you are needing motivation? Is it hard living there in the heat - that would slow me down. It doesn't seem to slow you down. The markets with your friends sound fun. I don't collect - anymore - either. One trip we have planned in August is meeting my son halfway and celebrating his 50th birthday.
ReplyDeleteAfter 36 years, I'm used to the heat - and just staying inside during the summer months.
DeleteI'm not into girls' weekend getaways. Ever since serving 2 weeks as a girls' camp counselor when I was 17, overnights with girls of any age are not something I enjoy. Lunch with friends is about my limit.
ReplyDelete