There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and tell us which shoes you like best.
It is all for fun and just a whimsical thing.
Photos are from The Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.
I chose this gown because of the color, which I really love. I think we can think about her going to one of the inauguration balls dressed like this! As for the shoes (ouch!) count down 1-2-3 and pick the ones you like best. It's all for fun!
My thoughts: I really like this gown and would wear it - not sure where - but I would wear it. Not the shoes, but I'll pick #2 because they would be the easiest to slip off and change into a ballet flat! What are your thoughts?Peace and Hugs!
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!!

What a beautiful color dress! I love the color. I don't love the shoes though; they make my feet hurt just looking at them. I would go with #2 and trade them for flats.
ReplyDeleteI agree-#2.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dress and one I would wear, certainly not any of those shoes. Of the choices I guess I'll choose #2.
ReplyDeleteI'd never be able to wear them, but I'm in love with Pair #3.
ReplyDelete#2 shoe for me, Terri. I do love this dress!
ReplyDeleteThis is my color! I have blue eyes and wear a lot of blue. #2....but I can not imagine wearing them! lol Hugs!
ReplyDelete#2. Gorgeous dress.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful dress! Maybe I'll see you at the Inaugural Ball wearing it, and I will have on the same dress! Wouldn't that be a hoot? However, I know I couldn't wear ANY of those shoes, but would probably choose #3 because I don't like open toe shoes. They would have to be much lower in the heel, however.
ReplyDeleteLooks like most of us pick number 2. I LOVE that dress.
ReplyDeleteYou are so right about this dress! It is truly lovely and I agree with you that it would be perfect for the inauguration ball. As for the shoes, #1 and #3 are [horrible] not my choice but with their straps, they would probably stay on the foot better than #2 when dancing. Your plan to wear a ballet flat with the dress is good.
ReplyDelete