Friday, November 18, 2022

Friday Fotos... the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom!!


First, I am behind in reading blogs since I was away overnight.  I will catch up!!  I had such a good time with family, celebrating sweet Maya's 5th birthday.  My nephew, his wife, their three girls, their son-in-law, and my great-great niece and pen pal, Maya, were visiting Disney in Orlando.  They invited me to join the celebration in the Magic Kingdom on Wednesday afternoon and evening.  Yesterday, we hung out at the Animal Kingdom hotel, where Maya was staying with her parents.  The rest of us stayed in a house AirB&B close to the resorts. Very comfortable.  I will just post pictures. I took most of them but if I am in the picture, it was shared by one of the others.  I will mention that Magic Kingdom was PACKED with people.  Oh my gosh.  The sweetest part was when Maya met two of the Disney princesses. 


Friends of the family were also there.




Maya and her mom.



Maya's mom and dad got in the picture, too!

This one is SO cute.  She is Maya's favorite Princess (I forget her name.)
I am just not up on Disney characters anymore.


Disney's 50th-anniversary celebration continues.
The lights and music and fireworks were pretty spectacular.






Maya's mom and her grandparents.







Saying goodbye.  I had to get home after lunch in the Animal Kingdom.  They all fly out this morning. My two other nieces went to Universal Studios for the day, so they didn't get in most of these pictures.


It is now past my bedtime and I need to wrap this up.  Hope you enjoyed some of the pictures!  I am pretty exhausted because I am not used to being on the go and walking so much, but it is a very happy exhaustion.  Happy Friday and happy weekend!!

Peace & hugs!
God is so good!!



13 comments:

  1. Awww, love these pictures!!!! What a sweet little girl, too much fun. Our youngest, Camille, was that age when we went there for the first time, we never could have done it with the older kids when they were little, but somehow they survived ha. It IS a magical place, I don't like crowds or lines, but we had fun. You're a good sport, and good for you that you can do all that walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures. Your little Maya is just darling. We love Disney. I was lucky enough to be there the day they opened and was about the 10 or 12th person in line. My grandgirl is once again at the Disney College program and will probably make her career with Disney. I am so glad you enjoyed your time there. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, glad you got to partake in that! We haven't been to Disney since 19 and while I used to really enjoy it, it definitely is way too crowded for me now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite the first crowd scene (yikes!!!) I love these so much! Your Maya has the best smile, doesn't she? I'd love to know what she and the pretty princess were saying to one another. I hope you'll get a chance to put your feet up tomorrow and rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time you all had! The Princess photo really is adorable! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your family photos. It's Mickey Mouse birthday today - he has brought a lot of joy - but it sure costs a lot now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adored your photos, Terri! That Maya is such an adorable little girl; it sure looked like she was having the time of her life. :)
    Catch up on your rest, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful time you all had!!!
    The pictures of you and Maya are so very, very good. You both look super happy and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful treat and visit you had to be with Maya and her family! I know little Maya LOVED having you there to celebrate with her! Oh, and those lovely princesses! The one in the white dress could be Maya when she grows up. So lovely. What a great time for all of you!! I know you are tired, but what a happy kind of tired it is. We missed you here, but are happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun thing to do for her birthday. I enjoyed all the photos, especially the ones of you with Maya. That's such a pretty name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful pictures of your family and it sure looks like everyone had a great time! It's been so long since I've been to Disney. How much it's all changed! I'd like to go back one day, but Tim has absolutely zero desire.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What precious memories were made! Great pictures! Maya is at a fun age.

    ReplyDelete