Once again... no new photos. Working has put a cramp in my activities. Some of you would have seen my post on Facebook about my two sisters coming for a visit soon! We haven't all been together at the same time in well over 10 years. We have seen each other, but just not the three of us together. I am so happy they are coming. Patti's hubby, Greg, is on board with it and will do the driving from Ohio to Georgia and on to Florida. Since I don't have new pictures, I dug up some photos, old and newer, of me and my sistas...
Tammy (the youngest and 9 years younger than me) and me...
Patti (middle & 6 years younger than me) and their daughter, Kelly. Had to include Kelly.
She will be down to join them in Orlando after their visit here. I will see her over there.
Patti and me about six years ago...
Patti will kill me for this one (the hair!) but I love this one of them!
We were in Old Town Alexandria and it was over 32 years ago! WOW!
This was probably the mid-1970s. Our grandma made us matching flannel nightgowns
every year. We always had to pose in them by the tree (this was at our folks' home).
And not to leave brother-in-law Greg out since he is bringing us all together for this
visit. They rented a house over in the Orlando area for the second half of their vacation.
Their daughter, Kelly, is joining them there along with Greg's sister, Diana.






I enjoyed looking at the photos of you, your sisters, brother-in-law and niece:) I know you'll have a wonderful visit with them! Have a good Friday today.
ReplyDeleteSuch happy pictures. You have beautiful sisters. I know your visit will be sweet and a comfort, and fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. I always remember getting a new gown or pajamas at Christmas. Most were flannel too. That tree behind you is so reminiscent too of past times. I hope you have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos and memories, Terri! I'm so glad that all three of you will be able to spend time together soon.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Thanks for sharing your pics.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
You know, you really haven't changed much. If God calls us Home before we ever get to meet here on earth, I'll sure recognize you in Heaven with that sweet smile! It lights up a room. Wonderful photos. I pray y'all have a great visit and make lots of good memories.
ReplyDeleteLove & Prayers xx
Sisters, Sisters,there were never such devoted sisters!! I love that song from White Christmas and sisters are your forever best friends. So glad you are going to have this time with them Terri.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing quite like sisters! Hope you all have a blast.
ReplyDeleteYay for sister time! I only have one, and I cherish her, she's my bestie! (we have five brothers!, well four now). I'm excited for you, and I love the old pics.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing, having sisters! I'm so happy for the 3 of you, Terri. (Well, 4. Don't want to leave Greg out in the cold!) That's a precious image of your Christmas matching nightgowns. Will y'all be getting matching jammies and recreate this photo when they're here? Minus the tree, of course!
ReplyDeleteTwo of my best friends have lost their husbands recently...they are doing as well as can be expected. Three actually...One last January..one last March...one two weeks ago. They are admirable as are you. You are an amazing woman in that you are just carrying on and doing what has to be done. I imagine you wanted to go to work since you are still young and don't want to be home all day. They don't work, are retired, and are keeping busy doing things at home and about. They don't live near me...prayers to you...you have the best attitude and don't whine about what you can't change-they don't either...but I have heard so much whining during this pandemic that I feel for these unhappy people..THank you for your uplifting attitude...
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed seeing the pictures, especially the one of the nightgowns....lol gotta love our grandmothers. Enjoy the visit with everyone. So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteYou have to know how happy this makes me. Time with sisters is the best! I bet there may be some tears, but hugs and lots of laughs too! Hooray for sister time!
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos, especially the one with the nightgowns! How wonderful that you 3 will be spending some time together. That song from White Christmas is coming to my mind..."Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters." Enjoy every minute!!
ReplyDelete