Linking up with Rebecca Jo at Knit By God's Hand to share blessings today. Please join in HERE!!
Just taking a minute to say I am thankful to be at home and that the surgery went well. Thanks to all those who have been praying for me!! I feel the love!!
I commented on another post but then everything disappeared. I'm glad you let us know your surgery went well and I hope you can sleep good tonight! Hugs!
Good news indeed.
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! Hope you mend quickly, Terri!
ReplyDeleteWe are so thankful you are now home and doing well. We're keeping you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Glad you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteSo happy your surgery went well!
ReplyDeleteThankful that all went well...still sticking my tongue for your ordering out, LOLOL.
ReplyDeleteGreat news! We are all thankful for you and that your surgery went well.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear this!
ReplyDeleteamen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are home. Now, praying for ease with therapy and getting you back up and out soon!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!
ReplyDeleteSo surprised -- and pleased! -- to 'see' you on Facebook yesterday! Please don't try and overdo it, OK?
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear your surgery went well!!!! Now its time to work on that healing.!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your surgery went well!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo !!! Thanking the Lord for your blessings!
ReplyDeleteI commented on another post but then everything disappeared. I'm glad you let us know your surgery went well and I hope you can sleep good tonight! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh, so thrilled it is behind you. I'm so amazed how quickly one is discharged from these type surgeries. Blessings abundant!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are home and on the way to recovery!
ReplyDelete