Conversation Starters
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". .
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The
Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the
blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most
interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Stolen from Two Drifters
1. What is your favorite song lyric? I like lots of songs but the first one that came to mind was "Blessed Assurance" Why? Jesus is mine!!
2. Who was the worst teacher you ever had? Miss Gibson, in first grade. She was mean.
3. What were 3 things that scared you as a child? My parents' cigarettes catching the house on fire; our family doctor's mean nurse; losing both parents and having to raise my brother & sisters (something I really did think about at age 12 or so however unfounded with all of our grandparents and aunts & uncles alive and well).
4. What are 3 things that scare you now? I wrote something and then censored it myself. If you know me, you can guess.
5. Would you rather have the power of time travel or the power to see the future? Neither.
6. Money, power, or good looks – which would you rather have an unlimited supply of? Money.
7. Are you jealous of anything? No... it is a wasted emotion.
8. What makes you feel most loved? Waking up next to Joe.
9. Do you believe in soulmates? Yes.
10. What is something that made you laugh the most? Joe always makes me laugh. That and his cute butt are why I married him!! (winking)
11. What were 3 of the happiest days of your life? My wedding day with Joe; the day we took a gondola ride in Venice: and when I graduated from college at age 50.
12. What is your biggest flaw? I am impatient. There are others but I sure do struggle with that one.
13. Who would play you in a movie about your life? Ha! I Googled tall blonde comedians and Jane Lynch came up several times. She is liberal and gay - I am not, but she is a good actress so there we are... not sure who would write the screenplay, however!!
14. What is something you experienced that you have no explanation for? I can't think of a thing.
15. What is the saddest book you ever read? Gone With The Wind. I've read it five times.
16. What is your dream home like? I live in it!! We love our downsized home and our 55+ community! We couldn't be happier.
17. What creature/insect would most creep you out if you found it crawling on you? I HATE mosquitoes and will kill them instantly. I will spray on Deet to keep them away. I could say the same thing for ticks.
18. What’s your preferred Monopoly piece? I always like the hat.
19. What was your most embarrassing moment? I have told this one so many times... the hanging (dry) booger during a job interview. No... I didn't' get the job.
20. Could the earth be flat? Nope. Don't think so.
--------------------------------------------------
Facebook streaming for church this morning. We sure can't wait to get back to worship services in our actual church building. I miss my fellow believers. Zoom community group meetings are nice but not the same as sharing a meal and conversation and prayers.
I am doing laundry today since we have to go to Tampa tomorrow for pre-op with my surgeon.
Blessings to you!! Thanks for your visit!
Peace & hugs! God bless!!






I loved Monopoly as a child... it was a great learning game on how money works. But those games were really really long!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love "Blessed Assurance," Terri. Such a sweet and simple hymn that says it all. And I loved Monopoly as a kid - I'd always try to have the dog game piece. Tried teaching it to Virginia several years ago, but it didn't click with her as a favorite. Oh, the woes of the digital age!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Mine is Amazing grace, I simply can not get through any part without breaking down. Keeping you in prayer, Terri.
ReplyDeleteBecause He Lives brings me to tears every time I hear it because of what He has done for me. We played monopoly but I lived with 5 grown ups so we didnt play often. I am praying for you for your upcoming surgery. Enjoy church this morning online. Ours is a drive in service but I am not going - going to stay home and watch on You Tube. Being safe still.
ReplyDeleteWe have some similar answers today,
ReplyDeletebut I love your answer to #10.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Great answers, Terri! I became too intimidated by the sheer # of questions to participate. Love 'Blessed Assurance' … and love your response to #10. 'Fraid I'd never mistake Ms. Lynch for cute you. (LOL)
ReplyDeleteJust yesterday I had Blessed Assurance running through my head and looked for a version on youtube to listen to. It's a great song!
ReplyDeleteMy first grade teacher was also mean...
I can probably imagine what you would have said for #4, and I bet I would have agreed!
The hat was always my choice too.
Your dream home, I love our home but it was built in the 50's and has never been updated. I often daydream about new kitchen cupboards, a front porch, hardwood floors... we've spent many years traveling all over the U.S. and it's been glorious! But now I'm looking forward to fixing up our house. :)
ReplyDeleteSave Your Relationship and Get Your ex lover back to you. this is a real testimony of a spell doctor who helped me bring back my husband who left I and the kids alone for so many months, I had lost all hope for my husband coming back home again, if you are going through a tough time in your marriage or relationship, or want your ex back, You can contact him on his Email: Ralphspellsolution@gmail.com or whatsApp on: +2347037816417.
ReplyDeleteINSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
ReplyDeleteGet $5,500 USD every day, for six months!
See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Silvacardsonline@gmail.com}
We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.
Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD
make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!
The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Silvacardsonline@gmail.com}
Whatsapp:: +13476304164