There is no linky or any rules. Just tell us your choice and why,
then enjoy what others think!
It is just a whimsical thing...
(Pictures from The Storybook Of Dreams & Beauty)
This classic black and white made me think of the Polk Museum of Art's
annual Gala that happens in February. Back in 2013, I had a classic
black and white outfit (see below for mine).
She needs some shoes to wear to the Gala!
#1 Manolo Blahnik
#2 Jimmy Choo
#3 Christian Louboutin
My thoughts: I do like the classic look of black and white for a dressy affair. My choice of these three shoes is #3. I love the bling but we all know I could never wear those heels. Back in 2013, I wore black flats to the Gala and was a lot more comfortable than I would have been in any of these shoes.
Thanks for your visit and for your comments!
Peace & hugs! God bless!!







I think I would choose #1. Loved the picture of you and Joe.
ReplyDeleteI think shoe #3.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
I cannot imagine wearing #3....... but what the heck... those days are over..... :)
ReplyDeleteFor that dress I would choose #3, but I do LOVE shoe #2. How tall is that model? Her legs look like they're about 6 ft. long by themselves!
ReplyDeleteI like shoe #3 for that dress...#1 for me! I don't do heels any more either and i loved wearing them-wore them everyday for 40 years! You look wonderful-very classic and classy. Hugs- Diana
ReplyDeleteOHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALL OF THEM? lol--I would say #2, but than again, one wouldn't see the pretty show...so probably 1 then.
ReplyDeleteYou can never go wrong with black and white. I would pick shoe number one.... I wear a lot of black and white in the summer and it always makes me feel like I am in style.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely #3!!! I love me some bling...I would fall and break my neck but they would find me easily by the sparkle!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are always so fun, Terri. Such a gorgeous skirt, though I'm not sure that style would look good on me. If it did, though, I would go with shoe #1.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of you and Joe. You guys look very elegant!
Love this image of you and Joe! I was torn between #'s 1 and 3, but will go for #1 because - like the outfit itself - I'm drawn to understated elegance.
ReplyDeleteYou and Joe are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI will take number three too - matches her belt too.
#1 is my choice, Terri, and that photo of Joe and you is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
I liked #1 best, but like you, I would opt for flats or as close to flat as I could get by with. I do like traditional black and white. It seems to fit any occasion. You and Joe looked marvelous!!
ReplyDeleteYou and Joe look fantastic in your black and white. Of the shoes you offer, I'd go with #2 because it's rare I have a need for shoes like that any more!
ReplyDeleteIf I could wear to them, I would choose #2. High heels are so pretty, but my feet would also choose flats and be comfortable. You can't very well enjoy the evening if your feet hurt.
ReplyDeleteTerri,
ReplyDeleteI think #1 Manolo Blahnik is the best fit for the dress. The shoe style says simple elegance just like the dress.
Lovely picture of you and Joe. I would opt for #1 - that's such a classy look I don't think it needs too much bling. Of course I'd also opt for flats like you.
ReplyDelete