Another Food Meme
Your host is Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". .
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The
Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the
blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most
interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Thanks to The Gal Herself for the suggestion!
How do you like your eggs? scrambled or deviled
How do you take your coffee/tea: coffee black; tea with 2 splendas
Favorite breakfast foods: bacon & eggs; bagels; yogurt
Peanut butter: smooth or crunchy? I like both
What kind of dressing on your salad? country french/Catalina or poppy seed
Coke or Pepsi? diet Pepsi (once in a while)
You feel like cooking. What do you make? pasta
You’re feeling lazy. What do you make? hotdogs or open a can of soup
You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? pepperoni
Is there a food you refuse to eat? okra, snails, oysters/clams
Favorite fruit & vegetable: I love fruit & veggies (except okra)
Favorite junk food: chips
Favorite between meal snack: cheese
Do you have any weird food habits: I don't think so...
You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? green beans or spinach
How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? I usually order medium then wish it was spicier.
The perfect nightcap? glass of milk with 3 cookies
You can visit Bev Sykes HERE to join in with Sunday Stealing. Thanks, Bev!
Thanks for stopping by! Peace & hugs!! God bless!!


Fun post, and a lot of your likes are mine too. Happy Ground Hog day!
ReplyDeleteSounds right to me! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
ReplyDeleteLOVE deviled eggs … spinach, too. Gosh Terri, you're making me hungry! Hope you and Joe are having a blast with Tristan!
ReplyDeleteI loveeeeeeeeeeee fried okra and I am the only one in our family who does, LOL. I hope your having fun with Tristan, smiles.
ReplyDeleteOh deviled eggs! YES! I love fried okra too! Have you tried it battered and fried? Loved your answers! Have a great day!
ReplyDeletehttp://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Perfect post for Superbowl Sunday, Terri, as so many of us will be pigging out during the game. I love deviled eggs, but will only make them when lots of family is coming over. Love a hard-boiled egg and bacon for breakfast, with a glass of oj. That's what I had this morning before church!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Hmm, I do like scrambled and deviled eggs too, but also omelettes and egg custard and fried eggs. I guess I do like eggs. Hard boiled and soft boiled. Geepers! I like eggs! I do like fried okra...not boiled, just fried. I love spinach (fresh esp.) in salads, and cooked in omelettes, quiche, quesadillas...I prefer root beer or ginger ale if I am having soda, which is really really rare. I drink unsweet iced tea, or hot tea with honey and cinnamon. No coffee ever. I like yogurt with fresh strawberries or blueberries or both and granola. This was fun. Thanks for the ideas. Oh, hotdogs are our go-to easy meal on a Sunday night, usually with a can of Bush's baked beans. Okay, that's it for now.
ReplyDeleteI love eggs most any way too, Pam. When I was working I would grab two boiled eggs and eat them at my desk for breakfast. When I am serious about my low-carb diet, eggs play an important food source for me.
DeleteI love clams, tolerate oysters if they are cooked, liked snails, but eating them every day on the cruise may have shrunk my love. I'm with you on the okra. I don't mind it in soup because I can't taste it, but otherwise...no.
ReplyDeleteUsually I have the same answers as you, but I don't like Pepsi or Pepperoni. :(
ReplyDeleteHowever, I often have 2 boiled eggs for breakfast!
My nightcap is a big spoonful of peanut butter. I try to not indulge too often but sometimes I just need it.
ReplyDelete