Sunday, October 20, 2019

Sunday Blessings...





We are off to Sunday school and church this morning.  Helen and Cheryl are coming by late afternoon for an early supper with us.  I put a beef roast and all the fixins in the crockpot before we left for church.  Wishing you a lovely Sunday!!

Peace & hugs!!  God bless!!


11 comments:

  1. Yum, roast beef, smiles. Have a lovely day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiment Terri. I pray the same for you my friend. Many Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an enjoyable day you have planned! Simple pleasures, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roast beef! How delicious. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh a beef roast in the crock pot. We'll be right over! I can almost smell it now. Have a blessed day. Oh my, I think I need to get a beef roast...the power of suggestion...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The house smelled SO good when we got home from church. Love my crockpot!

      Delete
  6. If I lived closer, I'd invite myself over for some of that roast! Sounds like a wonderful dinner.

    Praying for you and Joe this week as his surgery approaches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your crock pot meal sounds heavenly, Terri. Hope your Sunday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a wonderful day full of blessings from your church service, good food to eat and good friends to be with.

    ReplyDelete