Friday, December 28, 2018

Friday Foto Friends...

Thank you, Debbie, for hosting Friday Foto Friends!  If you want to join in and share some photos with everyone, visit Deb at Breathing In Grace and link-up!!



I shared this yesterday, for Thankful Thursday, but
wanted to post it again today.  These are our friends,
who are like family and brought love and fun to our Christmas dinner!
L-R: Paul, Anne, Helen, Joe, Theresa, Al, and Cheryl

I have not shared a picture of the tree I put in our guest bathroom! LOL
My sister, Patti, gave this to me years ago and I always had it on my
desk at work during Christmas.  It is a cat holding up a tree made of fish-shaped
leaves and a mouse tree-topper!  I LOVE it!! 

Someone mentioned that they always put Christmas books out
and I do too.  These are always on the coffee table during
the Christmas holiday time.  A few of my favorites!!
I LOVE Nedobeck's artwork and items.  He was our
Mayfaire t-shirt and poster artist at the Museum one year.
I have several autographed pieces from him.
HERE is a link.  He does dogs and cats - of course, I love the cats!!


That is all I have to share with you today.  Joe and I ran a few errands after I got home from work yesterday.  Today we are meeting Al & Theresa for lunch at Jersey Mike's newest location, which is five minutes from us.  Not a good thing for any of us!  Joe and Al LOVE Jersey Mike's subs!  I also want to get some of Christmas put away, do the laundry and get some cleaning done.  I have to work tomorrow so will get as much done as I can today.  My schedule at work will be a little more stable starting in January with the holidays behind us.

Thanks for checking in!!  Peace & hugs!!  God bless!!


13 comments:

  1. Wonderful books to share and the artwork is so fun! I love the kitty tree...very YOU! Have a fun day with your friends. I am off to work at noon then have the weekend off with Christmas again tomorrow with our son and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the cat holding the tree is adorable.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books, smiles. I hope you have a lovely Friday, my friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat tree is too cute!! I put away everything but the Christmas tree yesterday. Marvin likes for it to stay up until New Years so I am agreeing to that.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kitty tree is precious! BTW, are Al and Theresa grandparents yet? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, Myra. Valerie is due to deliver in mid-January.

      Delete
  6. Ahh - I love the idea of putting out Christmas books.
    Sadly, if I did, Ernie would think they are toys. Give it a year or two for that with him ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that little tree - how clever, Terri! Enjoy your weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shall have to copy the idea of the books. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed meeting your friends! I also put out a few Christmas books. I enjoy thumbing through them and I think company does too. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I noticed my daughter had Christmas themed books out this year, a nice idea.
    I enjoyed your photo's especially the cat with her tree, :)
    All the best for 2019
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best wishes to you and yours always, Terri.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Putting out Christmas books at Christmas is such a good idea. And I guess a person could do the same for other big holidays, too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete