I am thankful for this community in which we reside!
Mas Verde has been such a blessing for us!
There were 150 people at the Christmas Pot Luck
on Saturday, the 22nd. We had a great time!
This is just a random shot taken from our table.
I am thankful for our friends, who are like family and who
share many of our holidays with us!
Left to Right: Paul, Anne, Helen, Joe, Theresa, Al, and Cheryl.
We served the food buffet style. The au gratin potatoes
were in a crock pot on a different counter.
The table before guests arrived.
My cake with Mom's icing.
Cookies and cheese and all kinds of goodies to pick at.
And I am thankful for our sweet pets who all behaved
during dinner and company!
This is Lucy.
This is Lilly.
This is Vinny.
AND, I am thankful for all of you!!
Thanks for your visit! Peace & hugs! God bless!!










Thankful for you! The clubhouse party looked really festive and lots of people...I am glad you had friends over for Christmas, smiles.
ReplyDeleteYour table and food look so nice. All your fur babies are adorable.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Such sweet cat faces! Glad they did behave themselves with all that luscious food on display at your home, Terri. There is always so much to be thankful for. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteAhhh - it all looks so lovely & wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThat cake looks incredible!!!!!
Glad you had a wonderful holiday surrounded by so many loved ones... & beautiful fur babies ;)
So many things to be thankful for, and friends are the icing on the cake. Speaking of, that cake is beautiful and bet it was equally good. Love seeing your fur babies.
ReplyDeleteDinner looks delicious and the cake look fabulous! Love all your kitties. So adorable!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful spread .. yum! I LOVE your stoneware! Long ago I had a similar set (brown on brown), but only a few pieces remain -- in a box I refuse to part with. Makes no sense, but I might want to have a tea party someday for me, myself and I. LOL.
ReplyDeleteLove the close-ups of Lucy, Lilly and Vinny!
Lovely, my dear friend.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cake too!
Enjoy these cozy, in-between days!
And WE are thankful for YOU. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I love friends who are like family! That is always a blessing. Your meal looked wonderful. Your cats are beautiful. And so well behaved! Now, on to the New Year! God has great things ahead for us, I am sure. Have a blessed weekend. Yes, I'm confused. Tomorrow is Friday Foto fRiends.
ReplyDeleteI just love what a great community y'all have down there! It would be nice if places like that would catch on up here, but they are few and far between. I'm thinking it goes a long way toward helping seniors stay active and vital. Glad you had such a nice holiday.
ReplyDeleteNice pictures. Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy and Blessed New Year to you, Joe and your loved ones. Hugs
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice list of blessings! The cake looks yummy layered up like that!
ReplyDeleteIs anyone else messed up on what day it is?
ReplyDeleteOver here it is easy to remember which day it is. Wednesday is trash collection day, so we take out our Weelie bins on Tuesday evening; unless it is Christmas when the collection is on Friday so we take out the bins on Thursday evening, but only the re-cycling bin not the general refuse one which would have been collected next Wednesday but because it is New Year then it will be collected on Friday so we need to take out the general refuse bin next Thursday then the following week we get back to normal collections on Wednesday so we take out one of the two bins on Tuesday; but not the gardening refuse bin which is never collected in winter but will resume collections in February when the weather gets warmer and people start pruning bushes and cutting the lawn.
See ... it is simple to tell which day is which by following the bin collections routine. That is unless it snows in which case some collections may be delayed or postponed to other days without notice and you have to mind-read when the authorities will arrange a collection in your area of town or city - depending on whether your location has an R in it's name like Oxford but not an X like Oxford; in which case your location will have a collection at the same day as those locations with a Y in their name like Madness.
God bless.
It all looked lovely! Yep definitely confused with days here.
ReplyDeleteYOur food, cake, and table looked wonderful! So nice that you have friends to share the holiday with.
ReplyDelete