Here is a medley of questions you may choose to answer on your Wednesday blog. There aren't any rules and there is no obligation. Link up if you want to. I'm doing this to fill my Wednesday (since we lost the Hodgepodge) and if you are interested, then join in!! It might be fun!!
1. With the holidays coming, what is your most essential appliance to help you prepare for the celebrations?
2. What is your favorite (clean) word?
3. Are you a good judge of character?
4. What is the last thing you took a picture of? Can you share it with us?
5. Tomorrow, November 15, is Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day. How do you intend to celebrate?
6. Tell us something random about your week!
Hope to see you here tomorrow
with your answers!!
Thanks for your visit!
Peace & hugs! God bless!

Looking forward to joining you this week, Terri. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Terri … see you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteOkie dokie.
ReplyDeletehttps://katsumi644433838.wordpress.com/2018/11/13/wednesday-medley-for-november-14/
Thank you!
2. What is your favorite (clean) word?
ReplyDeleteKleenex.
3. Are you a good judge of character?
Yes. I judge people by their distance. The further away they are the more I like them.
4. What is the last thing you took a picture of? Can you share it with us?
My ear. Every time the cell phone rings I press the wrong button and take a picture of my ear.
God bless.
To be completely honest, my answer to #1 (what appliance is essential to my preparations for the holidays) -- my answer to that is my blow dryer and curling iron. But you're looking for kitchen appliances, I feel sure. (wink!) That being said, I guess my answer would be my food processor.
ReplyDelete