Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday Feels Better.....



What a difference a day can make!

Tuesday is going much more smoothly!  I just read something a Facebook friend posted, and I told her she was right on the money - well said!!  Here is the quote, from my friend, JLB:

"It never ceases to amaze me how even good, smart, reasonable people bring so much trouble and upset upon themselves. People, people: just refuse to be insulted, just refuse to be made angry, just refuse to allow other people to instigate your doing petty things or spend any of your precious life thinking of ridiculously silly little ways to get back at others. I mean, really, in the grand scheme of things, most of what we think and worry and stew about matters not, and those things we are careless about matter most. YOU GENERALLY ARE LIVING THE LIFE YOU BRING ON YOURSELF!"

Kind of goes along with my quotes a few days ago about the choices we make.  Yesterday, I chose to get upset with people who didn't care that I was upset. I only hurt myself - and those of you who had to read my rant.  I'm sorry and I thank you!!

My fasting begins after dinner tonight. I appreciate your prayers for my surgery tomorrow. Please pray for the surgeon and the surgical team, as well as a successful outcome. Thank you very much!

I will post my hodgepodge in the morning, and will check in tomorrow night sometime. Hope to be home around dinner time.  It all starts around 10:00 a.m., at one place, then over to the surgical center. 

Thanks again for  prayers and positive thoughts!  Thanks for your friendship!!  Peace, love & hugs!



9 comments:

  1. You know that I will pray before, during and after until you get an answer my friend. God is good and He will take care of you. Sending my love and a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've always got my prayers. There's a lot of truth in what your friend says, but still I'm going to stand up for myself and not let someone call me a liar. Oh, I don't waste my time thinking about revenge, because that's very childish and useless. I can forgive, forget no. Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow. Will you get more than a day off from work. Sleep well and tomorrow will be over quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be praying that everything goes well tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that all goes well before, during and after.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your surgery seemed so far away when you first posted it and now it is here!!! Yes - - - definitely praying for you my new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayed that prayer before you asked sweet Terri. Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery sweet friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is Wed. 10:13am. I just had to say I'm thinking and praying for you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday - I will pray for your recovery.

    ReplyDelete