Monday, August 12, 2013
Venting.....
I have spent most of my day, today, trying to put out fires started by others. It's my job. I'm not complaining (well, a little - sick of on-hold music).
I don't care what the excuse is. I don't care WHY it happened. I don't care HOW it happened. I just want it fixed. I just want it fixed.
I loathe unscrupulous, unethical, people/companies. They should be drawn and quartered, or some other such painful, horrid torture from the dark ages. I want them tortured, like they torture me (or my coworkers). I want them gone and banned from doing business ever again.
They think I am stupid. I am not. AND we have legal council just waiting in the wings. That's next.
Okay - almost enough said. My best advice to anyone.....don't EVER say yes to any salesperson unless you contacted them first and did your homework before you made the call or went to visit. You just can't trust anyone on-line or on the phone, making promises that seem too good to be true - they are.
I am not normally a witch (starts with another letter, actually), but I have been today. Whewie!!!
Grrrrrrrrr!!!!! Okay. Thanks. Feel better now. Happy Monday.
PEACE, love & hugs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We gotta let it out or we would blow our top for sure. Hoping all works out to YOUR good.
ReplyDeleteI've been dealing with health and car insurance idiots today. I hear ya'!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I'm not the only one who's gone on the warpath and I totally agree with you. It's so difficult to find people nowadays who are serious about what they do and who strive to do their job well. Oh, they want the money but are unwilling to do honest work to get it. Good that you feel better too!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Sometimes I wish I were a witch!
ReplyDeleteSorry you had such a crummy day - hope tomorrow is better!
ReplyDeleteVent away then go take a warm bath or another favorite way to relax.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I learned that once the VERY HARD WAY!
ReplyDeleteUgh. Hope today is a better day for you :)
ReplyDelete