Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hump Day.....




This is one of those days most people just skip blogging, because nothing is going on....but here I am, anyway!  

Helen is doing okay.  Her two good friends from her church are hovering.  I spoke with her on the phone, and she complained a little that she can't get anything done when people are there.  I understand what she is saying, but I also know too much alone time right now won't be good either.  She is still waiting to hear from the funeral home, to come see Al before they send him to Virginia.  She is a little anxious about that, too.  Understandable.

I saw a video on Facebook this morning, that I decided I wanted to share.  I get posts from Godtube.com and this testimony is so good.... http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=WKDP7GNX

Work is work... bank statement reconciliation time.  Sigh.  I need to get back to it, since my lunch time is almost over.  Thought I would share a couple of cute pictures I found (on Facebook, I think).  Hope you enjoy them!







7 comments:

  1. Both pictures did make me smile, and I really needed to do that just right now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these funnies. About every other day I have to go up and switch off my neighbour's computer. She's always threatening to throw it out the window. I fear she's capable of it because she's broken two phones that I know of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Thanks for the link to the newspaper article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! I see things like that show up on my FB page and I right click to save, but it won't let me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the video that you posted. A friend of mine of FB posted it the other day. It is so simply put but at the same time so powerful..I love it! I got a good laugh out of the photos..LOL!! I continue to keep Helen in my prayers. Such a sad and difficult time for her.

    ReplyDelete