Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday Tidbits.....


I'm late posting for Tuesday, but I have a good excuse!

Our nieces came to visit yesterday and stayed the night with us!  We talked and talked, went to dinner where we talked some more, then went home and talked and talked.  Finally went to bed.  Got up this morning and talked and talked.  Went to breakfast where we talked and talked....


So much to talk about.  We rarely get to see this side of the family (Joe's older brother's kids & grands), so there was lots to catch up on.  In addition, Alaina just graduated from high school (the Orlando trip is her graduation gift from her mom) and then they will be going to Savannah for Gina's graduation from college.  Gina (middle child) is getting married in July, so we got to see MOB dress photos, wedding flowers (all hand made from paper by Linda) and hear all the details about the wedding we will be missing because of our family reunion at the beach.

Anyway...I need to get off because I am at work, but wanted to touch base and share the photo we took at breakfast this morning.  Thanks for checking in!  Peace & hugs.

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got to visit. Have a wonderful day. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful that you had quality time with family. A good time to talk and talk and talk and talk!!! Visits with family and friends warm the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll miss the wedding but I'm sure you'll see lots of lovely photos from it. I'd love to see those paper flowers and the photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun. Wishing you a nice week, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your visit was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your niece...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you got some time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you guys were able to catch up.

    ReplyDelete