There isn't a linky, and there aren't any rules.
Check out the wedding gown and help decide which shoes are best for the dress.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are from The Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.
Wedding season is upon us!! This gown is a little different, and I really liked it when I saw it. Count down 1-2-3 on the shoes and tell us which ones she should choose, and why! It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
My thoughts: As always, the heels are too high for ME, but I'll pick #2 for the bride. (I wish they were a pale pink!!) They look more comfortable and would be easier to kick off under the head table!! What are your thoughts? Thanks for your visit and for playing along today!
Peace and Hugs!
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world
Your Song, music and lyrics by Elton John


Very pretty! I like your idea of kicking the shoes off under the table so am agreeing with #2. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful dress, and I would #2 too as well. Wishing you a lovely day, Terri.
ReplyDeleteI like shoe #2 this time!
ReplyDeleteLovely dress! I'm going with #2 because they look more supportive.
ReplyDelete#2 - I always lean toward pumps.(but with lower heels)
ReplyDeleteThat is a unique bridal gown, Terri. Shoe #2 for me!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is beautiful!! I think I would choose #2 too but if I was wearing a dress that long I would wear flat comfy, shoes. lol
ReplyDeleteI choose #2 too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dress and I love shoes #1, but I would pair it with #2
ReplyDelete#2 for me too, in a lower heel. I guess that does have pinkish tones in the dress...very pretty. I'm not a pink fan, but that is so soft it really is lovely. Nice!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going out on a limb and choose #1. Remember when they used to dye ladies' shoes to match the color of their gowns? I'd love to see a pair in the same pale pink/violet as her bouquet.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dress - I like number 2 taking the bling off and wishing they were pink too!
ReplyDeleteDear Terri, I choose #2.
ReplyDelete#2 for me also! I just like that shoe..
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful dress! As a wedding gown, it's one of the more modest ones I've seen in a long time. Regarding shoes, I usually don't care for straps, but will choose #3 this time anyway.
ReplyDelete