There isn't a linky, and there aren't any rules.
Check out the gown and help decide which shoes would be best.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
The photos are from the Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.
Perhaps this is another spring prom dress. Maybe it's for a quinceañera event. Count down on the shoes, 1-2-3, and help the young lady choose which ones to wear. It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
My thoughts: This dress looks very much like the many quinceañera gowns I often see worn at our Hollis Gardens for photo shoots. I actually attended a quinceañera celebration a few years ago, and they are beautiful and fun. Young girls are becoming women, and dad takes off his daughter's flat shoes and gives her the high heels to wear. It's just all so sweet. I'm choosing pair #1, though a 15-year-old young lady would probably choose #3. What are your thoughts?Peace and Hugs!
This is my Father's world: The battle is not done;
Jesus who died shall be satisfied,
And earth and heav'n be one.


Ohhhhh very pretty. I like shoe #1, smiles. Wishing you a beautiful day, Terri.
ReplyDeleteDear Terri, I choose shoe #1, because I think it is simple and elegant.
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty!!! And yes, shoe #1 is the best choice, even for a 15 year old! How do they walk in those other shoes??? Lovely dress indeed!! Have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteI'll choose #1 for comfort. Love this dress, Terri!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is beautiful, I love the colour! I think I would choose shoe #2.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty dress! I pick #1, but I bet the 15-year-old would pick 2 or 3.
ReplyDeleteYes, this is very pretty! I'm choosing #2, but with lower heels!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose #1, but my granddaughters would probably choose #2 or 3!
ReplyDeleteShow #1 I've always preferred pumps.
ReplyDeleteShoe
DeleteI like number two!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about this tradition, but I love it. #2 for me, please.
ReplyDelete#1 is nice, but I also like #2!
ReplyDeleteYes, shoe #1 for me due to the lower heel. All are pretty choices.
ReplyDeleteI would choose #1, but I think a 15 year old would choose either 2 or 3! Fun!
ReplyDeleteShoe #1
ReplyDeleteShoe number 1 and it is simple and I like the color.
ReplyDelete