There isn't a linky, and there aren't any rules.
Take a look at the dress and choose the shoes you like best.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are from the Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.
When I saw this photo, it gave me a 60s vibe. Not a dress I would choose today, but it does kinda make me happy! Count down 1-2-3 on the shoes and tell us which ones you like best for her. It's all for fun, and just a whimsical thing!
My thoughts: I wish pair #1 were blue, but I'm still choosing #1. It just looks more comfortable. What are your thoughts?Peace and Hugs!
Sharing quotes by President Lincoln...
"The Lord prefers common-looking people.
That is the reason He makes so many of them."


I sure looked at #2 long and hard because the blue color matches the dress so well. But I''m going with #3 !! lol
ReplyDeleteI wish 1's color was that of 2. Now that being said, I am going with 1.
ReplyDeleteI think we all wish shoe #2 was a more comfortable shoe because of the pretty color. Actually, the heel isn't real high on #2...I just don't like all the straps, but since this is all make believe anyway, I'm going with #2 because I like the color the best! The dress is pretty...but I think her jewelry is a bit on the heavy side. Also, I would need the neckline of the dress come up more over the shoulders. I'm not crazy about the off the shoulders look. But the colors and the dress itself is very pretty. If I were younger I might consider it.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree, Terri. I wish I could pull that look / clothes off, smiles.
ReplyDeleteI choose #2.
ReplyDeleteI think the dress is a pretty print, but I've never been a fan of necklines that are so low! So I want the neckline changed and then I want shoe #1 in blue! (I'm so demanding!)
ReplyDeleteAnd look - I can comment again today!
Yay!! I think the sleeves could be worn up and that would cover the neckline better. Lose the necklace and give me a flat in medium blue!! I'm demanding too! LOL
DeleteIt really does have a 60s vibe, Terri, and I wish #1 was blue, too. I'll choose #2 just because I like the color.
ReplyDeleteHa! I picked #1 for the same reason as you! I do like the print of the dress.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THAT DRESS! I am picking door number - oh I mean shoe number 2!
ReplyDeleteYes, to shoe #1 but the dress is absolutely hideous. What an imagination some people have!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a 60's vibe. (Cue the Cowsills, "Flower Girl", lol)
ReplyDeleteI'm going with #2, if only for the color.
Either 2 or 3. I really like the blue in #2, though!
ReplyDeleteI like 1, 2, and 3! My first choice is 3 (I think haha!!).
ReplyDelete