There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules!
Check out the dress and pick the purse she should carry for her evening out!
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
The photo is from The Storybook of Dreams and Beauty!
I think she is ready for an evening out on New Year's Eve! Dinner and dancing at a nice hotel in the city, perhaps. Count down on the purses, 1-2-3, and tell us which one you choose for her. It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!!
My thoughts: I love this dress! I like purse #1 the best and hope it has a hidden strap. If there isn't a handle for #1, I'll go with #3 because I can see the chain. What are your thoughts? Just for the record, I'll be wearing my PJs at home on NYE but there was a time, maybe 30 years ago, when I would have loved being out on the town for a NYE celebration, in a dress like this. How about you?Peace and Hugs!
For auld lang syne, my dear
For Auld Lang Syne
We'll drink a cup of kindness yet
For the sake of Auld Lang Syne
(Christmas photos and Christmas talk tomorrow!)

I'm picking #3 because I see the chain. I'll be wearing jammies also on NYE.
ReplyDeleteI like #1.
ReplyDeleteThe dress is beautiful and I say #3 too.
ReplyDelete#1 for me!
ReplyDeleteI will pick number one - beautiful dress!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll go with purse #1 (or #3) for the very same reasons you gave. My New Year's Eve party days were never wild, or even wonderfully memorable. Like you, we'll be in our jammies and probably fast asleep when 2024 slips out for 2025.
ReplyDeleteMy eyes keep going back to #1.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are exactly as yours. I love the dress. I love the color. The purses 1 and 3 are both beautiful. However, I've never been out on the town for New Year's Eve to anyplace where I could wear a dress like that. We've mostly been stay at home folks, except a few times we had a "watch night" party/service at a church. But we're too old for that kind of thing now. I'll be sound asleep before midnight!
ReplyDelete