Thursday, November 21, 2024

Whimsical Fashion Fun...

 


There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and choose the shoes you like best.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing.
The photos are from the Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.


Unusual and vintage and whimsical!!  Count down on the shoes, 1-2-3, and tell us which ones you like best for this dress.  Where would you wear it?  It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!!

My thoughts:  You know I love seeing the vintage fashions.  This is not a dress I would have purchased or worn but I do really like it.  I think I'll pick #3 today. The heel is lower and the gold matches the embellishments on the dress.  Where is this dress being worn?

Peace and Hugs!

This is all my hope and peace,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
This is all my righteousness,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.


12 comments:

  1. I'm with you on #3!
    Where? Hmmm... I can't get Mary Poppins or Mother Goose out of my head. (LOL, no coffee yet.) OK, I'm going with narrating a children's recital or pageant. The dress is lovely, but I'm afraid I couldn't wear it anywhere else with a straight face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting dress! I'm going with #3 because of the heel and I think would look better with the dress than the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you - not one for me, but it is pretty! I agree with shoe #3, for the same reasons you gave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in pink! I like shoe #3, too, Terri. I could never get away with wearing a dress like this now, but I like what you said about a sweet 16 party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a dress for me, but all of the shoes are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting dress, and I'm not sure where it should be worn. But shoe #3 would be my choice also because of the lower heels. The dress is maybe more for spring than fall or winter...and definitely for a younger lady, a teen perhaps, but not in today's fashion world. I'm afraid a teenager would be laughed at in this dress. But maybe back in the 50's it would have been lovely. Pink is not my color either, so I know I wouldn't have tried to wear it. Probably best for a brunette to give it some more color. That's my thoughts on the dress. Interesting, but not something I would wear unless it was to a costume party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! I actually like the dress, and wish I had somewhere to wear it. Well, actually I wish I had the shape to wear it! LOL But I like shoe number 2. Only because it reminds me of Cinderella!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress! I am with you on shoe #3 being the best match, but I love all the choices today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I am going to pick shoe number 2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the 'simplicity' of shoe #2 but the lower heel of #3 would have to win me over. As to where to wear this dress, I'm thinking maybe to the New Year's Eve party?

    ReplyDelete