A big thanks to Annie for today's Tuesday 4. You can join in HERE.
Tuesday 4
The Thanksgiving Feast
Welcome, welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 ...
This coming Thursday is Thanksgiving Day and the day after is my birthday! Hoorah for me. My daughter is the 22nd...Tuesday this year.Let's talk about the Thanksgiving Feast.
1. Do you celebrate with family, friends, or by yourself? This year it will be just me and the cats. Had to cancel dinner because of covid.
2. Do you watch the Thanksgiving Day parade from Macy's in New York City? It is usually on and I watch parts. The appearance of Santa at the end signals the start of the Christmas season. What does the day hold for you? Thanksgiving is the start of the Christmas season and my sister is coming again this year so it will be nice to have family with me again this year!
3. What foods are the hit of Thanksgiving Day for you? Turkey is the star!
4. We say grace before and after meals. Is grace a part of your Thanksgiving meal? Grace is a part of every meal and always has been. Even now, by myself, I pray before each meal.
Whatever your Thanksgiving traditions, I pray that the day is meaningful and filled with love for you whether with family, friends or alone. May God shine his blessing and love down on you and yours and make us all truly thankful this year.
Writing this on Monday night. Covid still feels like a bad cold, coughing and blowing. The coughing is making me crazy. I am blessed to have friends and family checking in frequently. I'm no worse than Sunday but no better. Slept okay. Prayers appreciated!! xo
Here is my retirement community we are having 4 to 6 cases a week. It's turned out to be a bad cold for all, none hospitalized. Many are up and age and have a lot of health problems.
ReplyDeleteIt seems to have to run its course. Thoughts and prayers for you as you go through this.
Sending Prayers your way for a quick healing.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blessed Thanksgiving
Catherine
Thinking of you today, dear Terri. I prayed for you last night as I was going to sleep, and prayed that God would touch your body and give you rest and healing. I am so sorry about your Thanksgiving feast day. Maybe you can have a "do-over" when you feel better? I'm so glad your sister is coming for Christmas. That is something wonderful to look forward to. so rest up and think happy thoughts. (((hugs))). You are loved by so many, and especially by our Father in heaven. Amen.
ReplyDeleteYou are in my prayers. I hope you can rest and get some relief from the cough! Sweet hugs, Diane
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you had to cancel your plans. Praying you will recover quickly.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the update! We are thankful to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for checking in, Terri!
ReplyDeleteMuch to my mother's chagrin, the Big Parades were never of much interest to me. But yes, for tradition's sake we'll have it on as part of our home's landscape.
You've certainly been in my thoughts and prayers ... and will continue!
GET BETTER FROM COVID.
ReplyDeleteI love your blessing and same to you.
I hope you get better soon. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI’m so sorry to hear that you have come down with Covid. I pray that the worst of it passes quickly and you are feeling better soon. ♥️
ReplyDeleteI do hope that cough lets up soon. That will wear you out for sure. Prayers lifted.
ReplyDeleteCovid is no fun, and the timing of this is so poor.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you!
Praying you are better quickly. Praying for your health and that you will have a lovely holiday without any sign of that awful covid.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you had to cancel your plans, Terri. Hope you recover quickly. Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteTerri!! I'm so sorry that you have COVID and have had to cancel your Thanksgiving plans. I will be praying that you'll kick this to the curb soon. Coughing is so tiring!
ReplyDeleteI will continue to pray for your complete healing, Terri! Try to have a happy Thanksgiving in spite of it all.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
It seems like we were by ourselves last year for Thanksgiving. Karl had covid. So far, we are healthy this year. I hope you have a nice relaxing day! Loved your answers! Have a nice week.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
((((Terri)))) Sending you much love.
ReplyDeleteWow, Terri! I miss a day of blog reading only to find out you've been dealing with COVID!!! I'm praying about that right now!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to you!
The cough was the part I couldn't shake for the longest time. Praying you shake it and bounce back quickly. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the cats!
ReplyDelete