Thanks to Bev for this week's questions! You can join in HERE.
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". .
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The
Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the
blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most
interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Name 5 people you admire and why: Not in any order...
President Trump, because he respects our constitution and what America stands for.
Joe D'Orsaneo, because he loves me!
Jesus Christ, because he died for me. Wow.
Patti McDermott, because she has been an elementary teacher for about 40 years!! (my sister!)
My Grandpa James, because he loved us like we were his own blood.
I could keep going...
2. When was the last time you did something adventurous? 30 years ago when we bought a house here in Lakeland without jobs or family or friends...
3. You felt you got older when my knees started hurting all the time.
4. What one thing that could happen today would make you extremely happy? Ha... winning the lottery would be a good start!
5. An experience you don’t want to go through again. 2020.
6. One decision you made that changed your life completely. Moving to Florida!
7. How do you participate in saving the earth? We recycle everything we are allowed to put in the recycle bin.
8. A gift you would like to get on your next birthday? A nice dinner out.
9. Things you miss about your childhood? Mom and Dad.
10. The greatest invention? I live in Florida... Air conditioning!
11. Your favorite superhero. Jesus!
12. Your views about veganism. Each to his or her own. Not for me.
13. If you could be anything else in the world, what would you be? Just who I am. I am a happy girl.
14. How did your parents meet? My Uncle Bill (dad's brother) introduced them.
15. Your morning routine. Get up, feed the cats, shower, dress, prayers and devotions, eat breakfast, and start the rest of the day...
---------------------------------------
(No word yet on Bruce going home with Hospice. May not be until Monday now.)
Thanks for your visit!
Peace & hugs! God bless!!



Liked your answers this morning; the best way to be is happy where we are in iife and thank God for it all. Sorry to hear Bruce didnt go home - maybe today. Hugs
ReplyDeleteLoved your list of those you admire. :) Ooo...2020, best answer ever for things we don't want to go through again! Continuing to pray for your b-i-l and all the family.
ReplyDeleteGreat answers and I couldn't do much better! Glad the storm moved on and out of your way... have a wonderful day. :)
ReplyDeleteGood answers, Terri. I hope you have a beautiful day my friend.
ReplyDeleteJesus is my super hero, too, Terri! Loved your answers today.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteVery good answers!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Sunday.
Love your response to #1! Ya, I think whoever invented air conditioning deserves a nomination for sainthood. Happy Sunday, dear lady!
ReplyDeleteGreat answers! You know in the 4th grade Florida History books, I always remembered how important air conditioning was to opening Florida. Yep, great invention.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your answers today. I admire our president too, especially how he keeps going when every little thing he does is criticized!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate air conditioning but I bet you do even more!
Great answers. Yes, I also admire our President, and his lovely wife. I pray for them every single night. And yes, air conditioning was the best invention ever. We lived in Florida before people had AC and it was miserable, but we didn't know it was miserable because no one else had it either. I just remember our leather shoes turned green over the summer in the closet from the mildew...humidity.We always slept with windows open and could hear the crickets and tree frogs all night. A fan was a necessity. Our schools weren't air conditioned either, but we had LOTS of windows and fans. We were happy and didn't know what we were missing. But I wouldn't want to go back to pre-ac days. I'm glad you moved to Florida. You live in a very nice area!! If I liked "cities" I could be tempted to live in Lakeland, but it is too far south for my blood. LOL. Have a blessed week dear friend in Florida.
ReplyDelete