Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday Photos...

Photo opportunities are few and far between these days, but I do have some to share...


When we can't find Vinny, he will most likely be on top of the kitchen cupboards.
When he stretches out up there, you can't see him at all!

Daughter-in-law Darlene fell and broke her wrist last week!!
I wish we were closer so we could help her, but we really aren't any
help when it comes to heavy work with the animals.
She has hired a couple of folks to help while she recovers.

Our friend Helen's niece, Cheryl, has a dog named Oz.
He is a handsome boy but is very protective of Cheryl
and doesn't like it when anyone stands up.  He was fine posing for
me while I was sitting on the sofa!

I ordered some new Cloudwalkers last week and they came today!!
I am quite pleased with them.  A store called Avenue carries them
in my size and I am always pleased with my purchases from there!
I wear a 12W so I can't always get shoes that fit!


 Some of you have seen my Pink Floyd Flamingo planter
in our front flower bed.  I am not a plant/flower person so
this served me well for three years.
Floyd was well used when he was given to me. I painted him
last year and he looked pretty good for a while.
I decided to not paint him again.  Floyd is gone.

... and has been replaced by FloyD.




I love Bitmoji.com and all the cute avatars they create for us!





Thanks for popping in today!  Happy Friday!

Peace & hugs!  God bless!!


17 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! That's always a little lift, isn't it? Oz sounds like my Daisy. She is protective of me and every time anyone gets up (including me) she barks incessantly. I don't know what it is that gets her going. Ouch, about your dil's wrist! I'm glad she can hire someone to help her. Aw, I hate to see Pink Floyd gone, but FloyD is pretty cute, too. Have a good day, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I will miss Floyd. FloyD is cute. Vinny is cute too. I love Bitmoji too.
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love FloyD! How cute! And the cuties at the end of your post. I know I made some....wonder where they are! lol I've been reading the funnies that kids say to my hubby from your last post! We are STILL laughing this morning! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new shoes....good choice. Liked Pink Floyd but will enjoy FloyD as time goes by. So sorry for your DIL's wrist - painful for sure. Have a good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NO - hate to see that cast. Hope it all heals well.
    Loving your new shoes!! & that flamingo with all the beauty in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I know just how your DIL feels. My broken wrist from two years ago still pains me at times. Hope she recovers well. And those shoes are adorable. I love Cloud Steppers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vinny, what a cat! So, I guess you don't always know for sure when he's above you, looking down from the cupboards!

    Soooo sorry about Darlene's broken wrist! And her right one, too! That's got to be a terrible inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like both the pink flamingos. I've thought about getting one, but so far I haven't. I wondered where you avatars came from...I need to check that out now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, Vinny cracks me up. Like a little kid, claiming the top bunk. (Been there, done that!) Great shot of Oz; it looks like he's posing! Healing thoughts and prayers lifted for Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending so many hugs your way! I hope you two are doing well. Also, those shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are so cute, Terri! Sorry to see Floyd go, but your new one is stylish, indeed. I've never tried Bitmoji, but now I've got to check it out.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kitchen counter to top of the refrigerator, than on up on the cupboards. He owns it up there!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new FloyD! I think it is fun to have Pink Flamingos around! They are a Florida native! LOL. (well, maybe not a native, but why not?) Love your shoes...if they feel good to you, that is what counts the most! It's hard to find shoes that are comfortable, especially online. Glad you succeeded! Sorry about Darlene's wrist. That is so sad. Glad they have helpers to help with the animals. Love the animal pics...Vinny and Oz. Cute. Enjoy your weekend. Looks like you are staying sane! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your kitty is not afraid of heights!!! I hope Darlene feels better soon. That dog has ears like my Lilah Rose! Your shoes look pretty and comfy! Love your flamingo(s)! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love seeing Vinnie up there. Cats have so much personality.
    Poor Darlene - hope she heals quick.
    Cute shoes. :)
    I always love your bitmojis!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cats get in the strangest of places! Hope Darlene heals quickly. The cast must be a pain. Love your avatars!

    ReplyDelete