Friday, January 10, 2020

No Photos Today...

We haven't been anywhere but doctors and dentists this week so I don't have any new photos to share today.  Joe is doing a little better but his arm is still useless.  He is eating well again, praise God. I'm sure all the prayers are working.  I got texts and a phone call from our small group members since we missed going Wednesday night and they all prayed for us too.  Blessed to have their support and yours!

We are going to try going to the farm this morning (Joe's client). We haven't been since the week before Christmas and there will be lots of work for Joe.  He says he can work the computer with one hand and feels better, so we will give it a try.

Anyway, thanks for checking in.  Thanks for the prayers and good wishes!  I feel the love!!



Peace & hugs!!  God bless!!


17 comments:

  1. Oh, I truly hope Joe will be able to heal from this injury soon. Praying for both of you. And praying you won't have to wait too long for your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a challenging week for you, that's for sure. But your attitude of trust in the Lord through it is inspiring to us all.

    It's good Joe is eating again and that he wants to get out to the farm today, to feel useful. Enjoy this day. It's supposed to be warmer and pleasant.

    Keeping you both in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Joe is feeling a bit better. I hope the trip to the farm goes well and will continue my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes and prayers for both of you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping in prayer, Terri. Safe travels to the farm, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that Joe's appetite is back. That was worrisome to me as well Terri. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you 2 can just rest up this weekend & Joe gets better & you can take a break from nursing duties (That i know you dont mind one bit) & next week brings better things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad Joe is starting to feel better. Have a good day at the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My prayers continue for you and Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping you both in prayer, Terri! His returning appetite must be a terrific morale booster.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Joe's returning appetite is a very good sign, hope he heals quickly. Sending ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will keep up the prayers for Joe! Hope to see some pics next Friday from your visit to the farm.
    Blessings, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prayers for you both. I hope the shoulder is fixed and back to better than ever very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and and Joe are both in my prayers, Terri. Life is just plain hard sometimes. I don't know what people without any faith in anything do in tough times. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad to hear Joe is feeling better. Continued prayers for that shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can save time by using soaker hoses. Instead of standing with a hose for a long time or having to refill a container, set your water pressure on low and let your hose sit next to the plant that needs to be watered. Do not forget to turn the water off later.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete