Oh my! Joy has followed me today. First, in my "Reading a chapter a day in Luke" readings, Luke 15:10 tells of the angels joy when we repent. Second time was when I visited Pamela's blog and she spoke of joy, and now here I am reading about joy again. Maybe God is trying to tell me something, I better up my JOY level. lol Hope you get to feeling better, that stuff just seems to linger.
Glad to hear you are feeling some better - enjoy your company. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to read you are feeling better, smiles.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better. Have fun with your company.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day... good to feel better indeed... :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you are on the mend, Terri! A blessed 3rd Sunday in Advent to you!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling better too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Our congregation sang this just a couple of hours ago. So glad you're feeling better and enjoying the company!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are finally feeling better!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Joy has followed me today. First, in my "Reading a chapter a day in Luke" readings, Luke 15:10 tells of the angels joy when we repent. Second time was when I visited Pamela's blog and she spoke of joy, and now here I am reading about joy again. Maybe God is trying to tell me something, I better up my JOY level. lol Hope you get to feeling better, that stuff just seems to linger.
ReplyDeleteHow great our joy, Great our joy. Joy, joy, joy! Joy, joy, joy! Praise ye the Lord in heaven on high!
ReplyDelete