Our blogging friend, Debbie, isn't hosting Friday Foto Friends now, but I am going to continue posting photos on Fridays...
Last week, I brought one of Karma's feathers home for the cats.
Vinny claimed it right away!
Karma is a parrot who lives on the ranch (Joe's client).
Pictures from our trip to the farm (Joe's client) on Wednesday afternoon.
There are a few gates that need to be opened to let us continue to
the house. This one is the first, as we turn off the main highway.
Joe did gate duty this week.
Two little calves greeted us on our way in. They are SO cute.
My buddies got their carrots.
This is the new horse, Linnie. She got a few carrots too.
This horse is Mater and belongs to Erica, who boards her horses at
the ranch. They also have Buddy and Luna, but Mater is helping
acclimate Linnie so he was in the stall next to Linnie.
The beautiful view from the house. Horses and guineas.
We saw four sandhill cranes on the way out but two went
on one side of the car and two went the other way, so I only caught the
two on my side.
Another baby and her momma, on the way out.
More cattle as we left.
I LOVE our big Florida sky. I took this back home.
Our friends from Michigan, who were here for Mayfaire, gave
us some homemade summer sausage. It is DELICIOUS and
is a ten-day process of kneading and baking and packaging.
And this was posted on Facebook last night. It made me laugh
out loud and I thought of many friends here who can identify!!
Happy Friday and weekend! I have to work Saturday morning, but am enjoying today,
starting with a facial and then a pedicure.
Thanks for your visit!!
Peace & hugs! God bless!!













Always like seeing the farm pictures. Enjoy that facial and pedicure...you will be a 'new' woman afterward...lol...
ReplyDeleteI always love your farm pics.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day off.
I'm so glad you get to go to the farm each week... animal therapy is the best! Love that Vinny claimed the feather... so sweet. Enjoy your day of pampering... you deserve it! Hope you and Mr. Joe have a great weekend, even though you have to work tomorrow! 💜
ReplyDeleteAll your photos are wonderful, Terri! I did get a chuckle out of the Hobby Lobby meme, too.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed weekend!
Love looking out at those fields and seeing cows...and Cranes! It's a beautiful time of year. HOW FUNNY...the Hobby Lobby joke! I'm off to show that to hubby! Will he laugh? I'll let you know! ROFL!!!
ReplyDeleteHere's what he said....they kill a tree when they go to Hobby Lobby! LOL
ReplyDeleteThat's a good one!!
DeleteI love seeing the farm and the Florida skies!!! LOL on the Hobby Lobby picture---so true! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pics... always enjoy the farm.... :)
ReplyDeleteOh, that summer sausage looks so yummy! I love seeing your farm pix. Those stalls/holding pens look amazingly clean.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the visit to the farm via photos...I love them all. That feather is beautiful and the cat or cats will have a lot of fun with it. The receipt graphic gave me a big giggle. Hugs sweet Terri have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteI always love your farm photos. The little cows are so dear.
ReplyDeleteI used to love Summer sausage with a ton of mustard on it.
Oh yes! I can certainly relate to that Hobby Lobby 'receipt'! I love that store! Those pictures of the property are just beautiful! Those wide open spaces and all that sky?! Here in Seattle we have Mt. Rainier and two snow capped mountain ranges but we rarely see them because of all the evergreen trees! I sometimes crave wide open spaces!
ReplyDeleteThat summer sausage looks like our venison bologna. I know that's really yummy.
ReplyDeleteThe view from the house is so beautiful!