Thursday, May 16, 2019

Thankful Thursday...

Please visit Rebecca Jo at Knit by God's Hand for her Thankful Thursday link-up!! Click HERE.


1 THESSALONIANS 5:15–18  “See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”


I am SO thankful for Christ in my life!

I am thankful for each of you!!

Peace & hugs!!  God bless!



12 comments:

  1. Thankful for so many things. Praise the Lord.

    God bless you and yours, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for so many things, have a beautiful day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good scripture to remember. It's hard to live this old life without some evil touching us! Hope you have a wonderful day my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great verse. Where would we be without the Word of God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankful for the Lord and for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am thankful for Jesus Christ in my life. Thankful you are a blog friend and I am thankful for many other things. Hugs and blessings sweet Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. This verse from Thessalonians is one of my favorite. So difficult to follow sometimes! I am thankful for this good reminder from you today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes and yes, Terri! Let us all be thankful for Jesus and what He's done for us.
    Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I'm thankful for blogging friends who encourage each other with scripture. Thanks for this today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMEN! Enjoy your Friday and I hope work flies by on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen, Terri! Thank you for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And WE are thankful for YOU...and also for Jesus Christ in our lives. Where would we be without Him? God bless you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete