Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday Foto Friends!

Good Friday morning! I am linking up with blogging buddy Deb over at Breathing In Grace for her Friday Foto Friends!  Join in HERE!!  I missed yesterday's thankful post because of our company.




We had a great visit with my dear friend, Karen, and her hubby, Lee.  It was too short, but we had a great time catching up on our lives and our kids and our siblings.  They have a wedding coming up in March and I got to see a 'secret' picture of their daughter in her wedding gown (at the fitting).  Lovely!


Wednesday morning, Joe and I were at the farm for his weekly visit there.  I got to 'commune' with the horses, all four dogs, the geese, the ducks, and the goats. It was a beautiful day to be outside!

 Vanna
 Doc
 Pistol
 Majesty
 Roho...all tuckered out and laying in the sun.
 Ducks
Geese

I missed photographing the goats and other dogs this time.  As always, it was fun for me to be there.  They have an employee who helps with the animals and I followed her around while she fed all of them.  That was fun....I said I was helping! Ha!

Today I am off to the museum to hopefully help with the last year-end report that I will ever be involved with, ever again! I'm happy to help, but (as mentioned before) I really don't want to do the work anymore. Year-end stuff is the worst.  Sigh.

After that, I will take Helen to another therapy appointment. She only has this one and one more on Monday. I'm glad they are helping her with her balance and leg strength.

Happy Friday!  Thanks for your visit!  Peace & hugs.




17 comments:

  1. Love all the sweet animal pics. That would be a delight to visit! So glad you had such a nice visit with your friends. Nice to get "sneak previews" of brides, huh? I hope your "work" day goes fine and then you will be DONE!! Praise God, huh?!! Have a blessed day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roho has the right idea, giggling. Hope you have a lovely day, regardless of helping at the museum. (lucky you though, who gets to be around all the beautiful art, smiles.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe that farm full of animals is very therapeutic.... that's how I feel about our grand dog, Maggie! 💜 Hope the day goes by quickly for you with getting the year end stuff finished up. You're such a great Lady to do that for them... and your friend, too. Hope you and Mr. Joe have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The farm looks so relaxing.
    Hope your work at the museum goes by fast.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you enjoy visiting the farm, and it is a good break from the norm. I will keep my fingers crossed that you dont have to do the year end work at the museum any longer after this year. Retired means just that...retired, no work! So glad you got to visit with your long time friend. Happy weekend dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the critter photos Terri...how nice that you can amble around the farm while Joe is working. Have fun at the Museum..hopefully they will learn their jobs and do them.lol Apparently you are a hard act to follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your geese are tamed? I had no idea that could be done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not 'my' geese and they aren't really tamed but they are used to people.

      Delete
  8. Thank you for your photos at the farm. I enjoyed that. What a lovely day out.

    God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed meeting all the animals, it would be nice to visit them in person. I remember the days of year-end closings, always a hassle, at least it was at the bank. It will be nice to see all your friends again, hope it goes well.....and fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful horses! Glad you got to help with the the feeding of the animals. ;) It looks from your pictures it was the perfect day for being outside and enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There seems always to be sunshine there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You mean the goats and geese don't have names? (JK ...lol!)
    I'd forgotten you were having company, and tried not to grow concerned. Your weather looks postcard perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun to have a farm to visit, yet not have to be involved in all the work. I don't blame you one bit on the job situation. You're good to help out, but really, for you, I hope you're out the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that you "commune" with the animals. I enjoyed my farm visit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. More beautiful photos of the farm! Glad you had such a good time with Karen and Lee. You are a sweetheart to keep helping the museum.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tonight I am really jealous of your warm weather - as I sit here wrapped in a blanket!

    ReplyDelete