Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Sunday Stealing full of Firsts!



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our wayof saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previous post. Cheers to all of us thieves!







This is another set of questions I found on SwapBot.








{1} First thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery:  Help family.

{2} First person you call when you get amazing news:  Depends on the news.

{3} First thing you do when you've had a bad day:  Go out to dinner.

{4} First movie you went to without your parents:  Old Yeller, with my cousin Tom.

{5} First sport you played (Little League-style or in school):  Ran track.

{6} First major injury:  Broken arm.  I was 13.

{7} First product I use in the shower:  Shampoo. 

{8} First apartment or house on your own (away from your parents!):  Apartment in Columbus, Ohio, when I went to Columbus (Business) University.

{9} First Roommate(s): Shared the apartment with three others, but we had our own rooms.

{10} First Time Living Away from Home:  See #8 above.

{11} First magazine subscription:  I have no idea. 

{12} First real piece of jewelry you owned:  Engagement ring, first time around.

{13} First time staying home alone:  I have no idea when I stayed totally alone for the first time.

{14} First thing I reach for in the fridge:  Spring water.

{15} First car accident or traffic violation:  Speeding ticket 35 in a 25.  I was 34.

Bonus:  Toilet paper, over or under?  OVER!


Thanks to Bev Sykes for this week's Sunday Stealing!  Join in HERE....


Thanks for checking in!  Happy Sunday!  Peace & hugs.


10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers...do you know, I have never ever had a ticket of any kind. smiles

    I hope you have a beautiful day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my tp over too. ;)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love theses kinds of posts...I learn so much about my blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry we never got a chance to connect. I will be back and much closer location!!! Arrive in time for snow in the Northern climes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep me posted and I wish you well in your move and with the new location.

      Delete
  5. Some of these are serious, some funny, but I enjoy seeing your answers each week. Hope you have a good Sunday dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember your breaking your arm. ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad we agree on the TP!! I can't remember what to answer on some of those questions. My first home away from home was when I got married! I was almost 19 (3 weeks shy) when we married. Before that I spent the summer as a youth counselor at the Methodist Youth Camp, but that really doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TP - over... Never broke anything but life isn't over yet, lol... Love your photos on the previous post. hugs, lj

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were fun to read. And TP must go over! :)

    ReplyDelete