Friday, November 24, 2017

Friday Foto Friends Linkup....

Happy day after!!  We have delicious leftovers that will last us at least until tomorrow!  Leftovers are one of the best things about Thanksgiving to my thinking.  Time to share a few photos and linkup with Deb over at Breathing In Grace!!



Our first Thanksgiving dinner in our new home was served at 1:30.  We all dug in and I was told a few times that it was all delicious.  It is my favorite meal to prepare, especially when there are beautiful faces sitting around the table!!


The desserts were plentiful too!



I'll have more photos to share for my weekend recap on Monday's blog.  We are enjoying Joey and Darlene and the grandpups.  I'm looking forward to catching up on your posts and reading about your holiday.

Thanks for checking in!  Peace & hugs.


10 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving... the food looks yummy, especially the sweets, my downfall. Happy Friday and weekend! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so yummy. I miss not having leftovers when we eat at MIL's house.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHH AND AWWSSSSSS on the new background, Terri, love it. I am glad you had a lovely Thanksgiving, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Thanksgiving meal looks wonderful and the desserts are to die for! I am happy that you had a wonderful day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell you had a happy Thanksgiving with friends and family around your table. Happy day after!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri, it looks wonderful! And you are right about the faces around the table! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table looks fabulous and tasty. I'm sure your loved ones all appreciated it so much. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks wonderful and the dessert table is delicious looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dessert table looks amazing! I'd never have thought of putting pizzelles in that pretty cake stand!

    ReplyDelete