Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tickled Tuesday....


Time for Tickled Tuesday....


The wall beside my desk.... 
A co-worker went in on Saturday to do it for me.




I was tickled on Monday!!

Thanks for your visit!  Peace & hugs.







13 comments:

  1. How sweet of your co-worker! I like those kitty cut-outs. Bet you can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They love you and will miss you 'big time' Terri.....Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet...your co workers are going to miss you Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. {{{big, big smiles}}} I agree with other comments here, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have our formal dining set, but like you, we like to eat in the kitchen the most because it is cozier, and less intimidating to our guests.

    Love your kitty wall! That was fun of your co-worker to do that for you!

    And thanks for the menu idea (fajitas, yellow rice, etc)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice your fellow mates are giving you a royal send off! By the time of my retirement, I was the last person standing! (Left)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is a busy and emotional roller-coaster week for you. Praying for you every day as you finish strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They love you! (... as they should. Tee-hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I bet they hate to see you go! Sounds like a fun bunch.

    ReplyDelete