- Finally, a therapist is supposed to show up today, between 11:00 and 12:00. Fingers crossed!
- Joe has a cold now.
- We see his regular doctor later today so hopefully she can give him something for the cold.
- Joe isn't eating very well. Says he just isn't hungry. Hoping it's just the cold....
- I'm tired.
- Did I mention that I'm tired?
- Still blessed by prayers from friends and family. Thank you!
Thanks for stopping by today! Peace & hugs!!

Hope things start improving for you both - you are always positive and I'm sure that goes a long way in making Joe feel better.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlease take care of YOU. The caregiver is very often the one who is most tired and stressed because you have so much on your plate. Take care..prayers for you, too.
ReplyDeleteI hope therapy begins today. Continuing to pray for Joe and his cold and appetite and for you to get some rest.
ReplyDeleteYou must, must take care of yourself, Terri....keeping you and Joe in prayer...I know all to well....(and now, I will stop needling you)
ReplyDeleteSNOW DAY here my friend, did that make you smile? Blessings
I hope everything goes well for Joe today. Take care of yourself. Try to get some rest.
ReplyDeleteHang in there lady! Its tough taking care of everyone, everything AND yourself.
ReplyDeleteWith all you have been through and been doing, you should more than tired, you should be exhausted. We women tie that knot and hang on tho, dont we? Sure hope the therapist comes early and you can get to the dr. and get something to nip that cold in the bud! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteGiven the stresses you and Joe have been through, your bodies are just worn out. But it will get better. Your trust in the Lord and your sense of humor have been a huge help through this ordeal.
ReplyDeleteIt can wear on you emotionally, no wonder you are tired. You need a vacation girlfriend. It probably is his cold. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself...you can't help Joe if you're not feeling well! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry you're tired, caring for someone is very tiring. Try to take of yourself too and get some rest. Hope the therapy went well and Joe doesn't get too sick with his cold. Take care my friend.
ReplyDeleteoops...try to take care of yourself!!
ReplyDeleteThere is a very good reason you're tired. Stress, caregiving, work. Blessings to you, sweet Teri. Get some rest. Praying that Joe's cold clears up, you don't get sick, pt goes well, and Joe gets his appetite back.
ReplyDeleteHope the therapy went well and praying Joe feels better. Praying also for you to get rest. This is hard physically and mentally.
ReplyDeleteOh Terri, I do hope the therapist came today and that the doctor gave him something for his cold. And that you are able to get a good night of sleep tonight. We don't want YOU getting sick now!
ReplyDelete